What Grinds your Gears, part 2

I agree with this. But I don't agree that he deserved death because he had not done anything yet.

Who knows, he could have turned over a new leaf if he was commanded to do something awful.

I suppose I worded that a bit harshly. Maybe he didn't deserve to die, but I can't feel remorse for him dying. Damn near my whole father's side of the family is gang affiliated, so I've had some close deaths in my life. I learned early that when you reap the benefits of women, money & drugs, you also need to accept the fact that death/prison is nearly inevitable. Even if he had wanted to leave the game, he already ate his cake and lived it up (maybe, I don't even know the dude) so he already knew his plate needed to get cleaned.

Playing online with absolutely STUPID people.

I was playing LBP 2 last night and joined these other 2 people for a level.

They were probably the dumbest people I have ever run in to online. You are supposed to throw these things (balls of....something) at the enemies so they explode and also at some buttons so you can pass certain areas. These morons kept getting in the way because they didn't know what to do so I am picking up these things to try to throw them so we can proceed and these dumb fcks keep jumping all in the way and throwing each other, and myself, off the goddamn train. Then, when I got ahead, I had to wait at the end of the screen for these idiots to catch up, and they just kept jumping around because they couldn't get up.

Not surprising, I came first out of the three, and I quit right after and played alone.

Playing online with absolutely STUPID people.

I was playing LBP 2 last night and joined these other 2 people for a level.

They were probably the dumbest people I have ever run in to online. You are supposed to throw these things (balls of....something) at the enemies so they explode and also at some buttons so you can pass certain areas. These morons kept getting in the way because they didn't know what to do so I am picking up these things to try to throw them so we can proceed and these dumb fcks keep jumping all in the way and throwing each other, and myself, off the goddamn train. Then, when I got ahead, I had to wait at the end of the screen for these idiots to catch up, and they just kept jumping around because they couldn't get up.

Not surprising, I came first out of the three, and I quit right after and played alone.

Duly noted.. :laugh:

TV edits

"REMEMBER ME MOTHER ****ER?" became "REMEMBER ME MONKEY-LOVER?!"

My dad invites people over who have kids who want to play my Xbox.

No, I'm watching a movie. GO AWAY.

When I forget the Grinds my Gears thread isn't in the Netherrealm :laugh:

Last edited:
I hate when I have to play games around my little cousins, because they always ask whether they can play after me, regardless of whether I'm playing story mode or online

"Aye Isaiah, can I play after you done?"
"Noooooo, I get to play after Isaiah"
"Naw Tahmaan, I get to play first cuz he was my cousin first before all of y'all"

How about all of you **** off because none of you little shits even know how to play the damn game

mizore just reminded me of one. when i was still lived at my parents place, i would be at work or something and my sister and some of her friends would watch my dvds. like i thought whatever theyre watching a movie. ok. but when i get back home what in the flying f*** are my dvds doing on the floor and in the wrong cases. that was sorta against the purpose i got that 5 disc dvd player. it was to share the damn thing with others. so if i had 1 freakin disc in it then they could change it to the next disc and put theirs in. when i moved out i didnt even take that piece of shit with me.

This 6-year old kid keeps lingering around me, wanting to play Saints Row 3.

You're not even old enough to be playing M-rated games.

"Is the movie over?"

"How much longer?"

"Is it over?"

SHUT. UP.

mizore just reminded me of one. when i was still lived at my parents place, i would be at work or something and my sister and some of her friends would watch my dvds. like i thought whatever theyre watching a movie. ok. but when i get back home what in the flying f*** are my dvds doing on the floor and in the wrong cases. that was sorta against the purpose i got that 5 disc dvd player. it was to share the damn thing with others. so if i had 1 freakin disc in it then they could change it to the next disc and put theirs in. when i moved out i didnt even take that piece of shit with me.

My brother asked to borrow my Rocky 4 DVD way back when we still lived at home and he never gave it back.

I moved out first, and he moved out a few years later.

Fcker still has my DVD.

My brother asked to borrow my Rocky 4 DVD way back when we still lived at home and he never gave it back.

I moved out first, and he moved out a few years later.

Fcker still has my DVD.

I let my friend borrow Jak II years ago.

Dude moved to Georgia and took my game with him...

I let my one of my friends borrow my 360 copy of Black Ops for a while, not only did he eventually end up moving away to an entirely new county but his fat ass also broke it after blatantly telling me, "AYE BRO, IMMA BOUT TO MOVE SO UHHH LET ME BORROW THIS SHIT FOR A BIT, IMMA FIX IT AND BRING IT BACK WHEN I COME BACK UP HERE TO VISIT"

Called me a week later after moving and told me my shit was "****ed up"

Oh well, at least it wasn't a game that wasn't ass

When i'm alone in a room with my a friend and their girlfriend/boyfriend and they're all over each other.

When i'm alone in a room with my a friend and their girlfriend/boyfriend and they're all over each other.

I know what you mean. It's like really you came in here to do that.. Because you want me to join in?

My little cousin who keeps layin her hands on my stuff and everyone else's even when grown folks get on her about it I almost wanted to punt her her like a football when she purposfully poured arm and hammer all over my labtop

I let my friend borrow Jak II years ago.

Dude moved to Georgia and took my game with him...

Gimme his name, I'll find him, beat his ass and then return the game back to you.

I honestly hate when you have a friend who follows you EVERYWHERE.. It's so annoying.