What Grinds your Gears, part 2

I'm inclined to believe that Sarkeesian is just stirring the pot to promote and profit from her brand. The feminist activism is just a facade.

I'm inclined to believe that Sarkeesian is just stirring the pot to promote and profit from her brand. The feminist activism is just a facade.

I agree,
The problem is being a feminist has made some People money. When You make money off an ideal it's hard to take them seriously because you don't know if it's real motives or money driven motives.

Gender studies is such a shit degree IMO.

Sarkeesian deserves to be severely beaten....preferably on a bed full of loaded guns, Greg Hardy style. The only good supporter of online censorship is a severely beaten one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
[MENTION=16500]Kitty_55[/MENTION]
You pretty much summarized my issue with the fake "feminists" out there, like Sarkeesian.
She likes to hide behind the veil of feminism while spouting off misandry.

She got offended because Dishonored 2's protagonist isn't only Emily.
My though was "Are you serious?"
Emily is the main Protagonist of Dishonored 2, and Corvo is reappearing with some of his old powers and some new updates, but most of Arkane's focus is on Emily this time around.
On top of that, if she even listened to Harvey Smith and Raf Colantonia talking about the game at E3, or even played the first game and had the slightest clue of what she was talking about, she'd know that
Spoiler:
Corvo doesn't die until much later on in the timeline.
As in, WAAAAAAAY after Dishonored 2 (15 - 20 years after Dishonored 2).

So, I'm pretty sure that Arkane didn't want to just ignore Corvo in favor of being politically correct.
If anything, being able to choose between a male character or female character to play as through the story would be more egalitarian, no?
If Arkane said something like "No, we don't want a female character to be a protagonist because we only want male characters" or "we only care for Corvo," then I could see Sarkeesian's point, but that's not the case.
Harvey Smith is 1 of the more open-minded game developers that I have seen (probably slightly feminist, too - based on some of his replies to certain political things Twitter), and if anything he wants equal rights for both sexes and has stated such in various posts, so Sarkeesian is WAAAAAAAAY of the mark with her position on that.
Her implications of Dishonored 2 being sexist are completely wrong, and they could not be more wrong.
They decided to have both characters in the game because people fell in love with the story of both characters in the 1st game, and the fans want to know what happens next to both of them.
How does their story evolve after Dishonored 1?
What happens to Corvo within those years?
What happens to Emily between Dishonored 1 and the time where she becomes Emily "The Wise."
I'm excited for the sequel and look forward to playing as BOTH characters, but I'm getting sick and tired of everything these days being turned into a "racist," "sexist," "biggot," "LGBT-phobe" argument when the circumstance doesn't call even for it.
People just LOVE to pull out the PC card because apparently everyone is offended at everything these days.

Gump offended vy everything.jpg

Some of these Tweets during the Bethesda conference at E3 made me just completely despise her for good.

"This level of extreme violence shouldn't be considered normal. It's not an excuse to say its's expected because DOOM. That's the problem."

It's not an excuse, it's fvkcing Doom! Doom has and always will be extremely violent. Don't like it? Don't play it.

"It's really troubling (and depressing) that the #BE3 audience is enthusiastically cheering for bodies being ripped apart."

People, to my knowledge, always freaked out when they see something cool tearing a body apart. It doesn't necessarily have to be coming from a video game. People mostly act like it's a freaking cool thing to see, and they still do to this very day.

"Only a few minutes into the Bethesda press conference and it's wall to wall glorification of grotesque violence, I can barely watch."

Then don't.

And then there's this:

"It's just tired old sexism when my criticism of video games are met with accusations that I don't play them."

Because you don't. Have you had any freaking clue about Dishonored, you would have realized why Emily isn't the sole protagonist of the second game. You complaining that she should have been the sole character clearly gives me the impression that you've never played Dishonored as well as realizing who Corvo is to Emily.

Spoiler:
How dare daddy dearest steal a spotlight from his daughter, such sexism it's sickens me! /sarcasm

There's a picture of her showing all the games that she owns, and majority of the games that she has are extremely violent such as Gears of War and Dead Space. So you're telling me that Doom's violent nature was too much but Gears of War, a game that has a gun with a chansaw attached to it that has you slowly shredding aliens apart with it, isn't? I find that very hard to believe.

Look, I get that I'm clearly beating a dead horse with this b!tch, but I cannot comprehend the bullsh!t that comes out of this woman's mouth. Why in the world would you attend a gaming expo and basically turn down everything and think people really should pay attention to it? You basically went to E3 to trash every single freaking company that is releasing a violent game and then got extremely upset that people were criticizing you for doing it. So tell me why should the UN care about you getting harassed?

Last edited:
Pepsi making a limited run of 6,500 Pepsi Perfect bottle replicas (from BTTF II) and selling them 1 hour earlier than advertised, then people turning around and selling them on eBay for $200 - $700 grinds my gears to no fvcking end.
This is why I HATE limited runs of anything.
Real fans get screwed over by scalpers who sell them for thousands of dollars.
Sorry, but I'm not spending $400+ on what originally cost $20.15.
Nope.
It's the same as the PS4 and X1 assholes selling the consoles when they first came out for $1,000+.
I hope that Pepsi later on mass produces the Pepsi Perfect bottles so that these people who are trying to screw people over get screwed over.

They actually have a functioning pair of Nike Air MAGS in NYC, today, but not made available yet in mass quantities (aka for the general public).
If they make a limited run of them again (like they did with the 1,500 pair in 2011 with the non-lacing ones), you can expect them to be gone in 5 seconds and being sold on Bay by some assholes for $10,000.

I know this may sound a bit wrong and selfish of me but it really frustrates me that when any guy in the closet likes me while I like them yet, they try to pretend they are straight and NOT INTERESTED (when it's obvious to me that they follow me around when "their girl" is using the bathroom or not present and the way they rub into my privates when they pass by me and with the way they stare at me and smile at me then turn away when I glance at them yet they keep on implying that they are "straight").

Now I do know that I am doing everything right by being civil to them and avoiding them when we get too close. But I also want people who are true to me and it annoys me when those type of people are so fake, they are not true to themselves especially when a lot of those guys are the ones that I happen to get sexually attracted to.

How can they be true to me when they are not true to themselves?

If Ru Paul heard me say that, I bet he'd be saying "Can I get an amen?" after I say what I said. Lol ;)

Last edited:
People being offended by everything annoys me to no end, as stated before, and each day it get progressively worse.
2015: The year that everyone got offended by everything.

BTTFII offended meme pic.jpg

The other thing that grinds the gears are X1 hypocrites who say they "bought a current-gen console to play new games," then they support BC on Xbox One.
This also goes for the PS4 hypocrites who also say that they "bought a current-gen console to play new games," yet they go and buy remasters.

The whole "being offended by everything" is getting extremely tiresome, especially with Halloween. I cannot comprehend the absurdness that's coming around with this day because people want to get their fifteen minutes of fame by speaking out about stuff that bothers them.

What's even more absurd is that people lack common sense. Don't like it, don't buy it. It's that goddamn simple. There are things out there that offend me, but I'm not going to make a scene about it. I'll just move on and care about something else.

The whole "being offended by everything" is getting extremely tiresome, especially with Halloween. I cannot comprehend the absurdness that's coming around with this day because people want to get their fifteen minutes of fame by speaking out about stuff that bothers them.

What's even more absurd is that people lack common sense. Don't like it, don't buy it. It's that goddamn simple. There are things out there that offend me, but I'm not going to make a scene about it. I'll just move on and care about something else.

Yup.
Exactly.

If even 1 of these people holding those pictures of "my culture isn't a costume" went out and saw the movie The Dictator, Tropic Thunder, or The Love Guru and laughed at Sacha Baron Cohen, Robert Downey Jr. or Michael Meyers' screen parodies of these cultures, then that person is a hypocrite.
Just sayin.'
That's what's wrong with today's society.
It's fine for a comedian / actor to do it, but as soon as a regular non-famous person does it, the hypocritical double-standard comes out.

Maybe people deserve to be offended, especially if they're going to use this whole "oh, it's offensive to me because it doesn't have this ethnicity as the hero", or "it shows prostitutes getting murdered" as an excuse to get certain games censored.

I have played Mario since the age of 6, and I don't recall ANYONE ever saying "you shouldn't play Mario because it has drugs in it, and if you see that mushroom, you will start doing drugs." That's the exact logic being displayed by these stupid-ass SJWs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I'm just tired of all these mothers saying that their children are offended. I don't know who is still buying that. No child that I know (or knew) has ever cared what the name of the costume is called or cared if the costume is supposed to represent what they want to be when they're older. When I was a kid, if I liked it, I demanded it.

Freedom comes with great things, but it also comes with people liking things you hate. and expressing such things. It's called tolerate it and shut the fruck up.

I hate being a grammar nazi. It doesn't come out as much as others that I know, but man I would love to slap people whenever they get "lose" and "loose" wrong. They're two completely different words with one minor change to the spelling. For some reason, people still use "loose" when they've meant to use "lose". None of these people are in elementary school, so there is no excuse why you can't figure out the difference.

Social media certainly made people dumber. Every now and then, I see myself writing a word that I don't mean to write all because of how common the misused words have popped up. I actually used the wrong form of "there/their/they're" once and I was so ashamed.

I really hate to say this but it grinds my gears how I am so addicted to bisexual guys who have girlfriends and who also get f***ed by other guys. I know it doesn't sound right but I just get the thrill and enjoyment of messing with guys who have ex girls/wives and even with children than those who are just single. I don't want to be a step father but I just get the unexplainable rush of fingering a guy who I happen to know he had ex-girlfriends! OMG! I mean I think it's more of a thing that greases my gears but it grinds my gears at the same time because it can really give me the reputation of a homewrecker. Still, I just have this weird excitement with guys who say that they are "straight", bisexual, or "were straight" rather than an openly gay person (though they all have to be very attractive for me still). It's so fun yet it's so wrong! It's like I'm indulging the forbidden fruit that was in the Adam and Eve story. Again though, I'l definitely make sure that the guys I mess with will be single or in OPEN relationships. ;)

Last edited:
I fvcked myself when I ordered toys a few months ago and that really grinds my gears.

I pre-ordered a SSGSS Goku figure and a SSJ Vegeta figure. Goku was released last week (In Japan) and Vegeta doesn't get released till December. Well I made the mistake of putting the Goku figure in the same order as Vegeta, so now I wont be getting Goku until December because of my mistake and to make it worse, I can't do anything about it. I can't split my order because they don't allow order splitting if the order is paid off (I always pay mine off immediately) and I can't cancel the order because then I'll lose my order on Vegeta who is sold out everywhere and I also take the chance of getting banned from the site I order from (since they are a Japanese based site, they take all of their orders VERY seriously, so if you screw them and make them give you your money back, they screw you and ban you). So I'm officially fvcked on my DBZ order and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it without taking a harsh repercussion. The only upside to this mistake is that my mail haul in December is going to be orgasmic.

Trolls grind my gears especially when they try to mess with me. They'll pay though. They're lucky I don't know their home address because I am capable of such things.