How to do subzero fan fatality on MK4 PC version?

jattsurma

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. In fact, this is my first post:)

I have a question for all you Mortal Kombat champions. I have Mortal Kombat 4 on my PC and I cannot figure out how to do prison stage fatality with subzero.

The moves list shows this command: (hold block) D.U.U.U+RELEASE+HK. I have tried this move billion times but it never works for me:(

My question is about the release button. Is there supposed to be a release button? If yes, what would that be on the keyboard?

I assumed the release means release the block but it never worked. Am I doing something wrong? Or I'm just not getting the timing right?

Thanks in advance.

JattSurma

I don't have mk4 but if it's anything like in the other mk games you could try just not pressing block at all and press down, up then up, up in the air (wait for sub to land on the ground) then just HK

let me know if it works

There is no "release" button. you were right in thinking that it means release block. So try this. Hold block (up close), press: down, up, up, up, then release block, then press HK.

*Dont release block and press HK at the same time. Release block, then press HK. And one more thing, you cant be too slow when doing this. the commands must be inputed fairly quickly, same as a combo would be done.

:D

Hello guys,

Thank you very much for your help. I'm still not able to do it :( I guess I'm totally new to this game :)

Just the release button part was making me confused. I was trying to do this with run button and start button. At least now I know there is no release button and I'm trying to do it the right way.

I will keep trying, and I'm sure I'll figure it out soon :)

Thank you again.

JattSurma