Anyone get a chance to fight top tournament MK 9 player(s) online?

Well then void what I said, he asked why someone doesn't go to tournaments.

I did not personally say he doesnt.

Just placing reasons why people don't.

Me and you posted at the same time if you didn't notice.

And is that tournament near where he lives?

Some people have the luxury to be near a scene, but don't travel OoS.

tyler was chatting with me in the rooms claiming he has not played online in a long time so he might be trying to get back on the tournament scene soon perhaps MLG?

I didn't ask why someone wouldn't play in tournies. I asked why Tyler doesn't play in tournies. But I guess he does.

I didn't ask why someone wouldn't play in tournies. I asked why Tyler doesn't play in tournies. But I guess he does.

He use to just do combo videos but he eventually picked up the game and started playing off line like 7 months after the game came out.

I have played Dink and TS Sabin in random ranked matches.

And I'm telling you if someone doesn't play in tourneys it's almost always one of those three reasons. That's all I'm saying

Why you Would need to know 100% w/o a doubt why he wouldn't, is beyond my understanding unless you're supportive enough you have solutions for him.

But it seems it's not the case anyways so who cares

Edit: I forgot some people are so young that it's totally up to their parents if they can compete. One of the reasons vital on this site can't even go to a tournament in his own state :/

Last edited:
Me and Dink body each other all the time, I play alot of tourney players being a Crazy88...I ran into Reo like when the game first came out, he won but not easily

i was 2 weeks ago playng against UsedForGlue ...and then he was using Kabal and Lao.
I was with cyrax...and still was missing always little bit.... need to fight more against him and learn him better.

Detroit Ballin is easily the best shang tsung and kabal player in the industry today. you're so lucky to fight him.
I beat M2dave a couple of matches using Kabal vs his Kenshi but I couldn't beat his freddy his zoning is a nightmare (pun intended ) he is definitely the best zoner bar none. Tylerlantern destroyed me using fn Nightwolf making my mileena look like a newb he definitely has my respect.

He has the best Shang Tsung but not Kabal your crazy for even saying that. I do not know many Kabal players but i know Reo would destroy Detroit's Kabal.

Well I ran into some more tournament peeps online Gamerblake90 ( sonya player who recenty attended MLG dallas ) and Tyrant ( Jax player also a MLG regular ) and ( of course ) got bodied by both of them.