Anyone get a chance to fight top tournament MK 9 player(s) online?

lariat

I had the luck and pleasure ( or displeasure depending how you look at it ) at facing M2dave (freddy player placed top 8 at EVO 2012 )and Tylerlantern (youtube MK9 combo master and well respected player) in some online matches and got my ass handed to me but It's always exciting to get the chance to see how my skills stack up to the best out there. Has anyone here played a top player online in the rooms? It's always a good idea to pay attention to the PSN and Xboxlive accounts you never know who you might run into.

i beat 16bit once and anti static once, anti static picked me apart most of the time. i'm not sure if 16 bit was toying with me or not, our matches we all pretty close. i play with shujinkydink every once in a while, he is the woolay man, beastliest quan chi i've fought. i've played muffin muggers, he has the best reptile hands down. he makes me look like i've never played the game before. also, mkf30, that dude is super beast with ermac. i have never beat him. it is always damn close but, he is just a little bit better than me every time. last but not least, mr mike metroid. damn his johnny cage. he helped me out a lot with coming up with strategies against pressure players and jc players, i smash most jc players but, mike is ridiculous.

My Scrub Zeer0 defeated Tom Brady online even though im in the UK and its impossible with an EU copy of the game. No i played this guy who was in the top 8 at some tournie in the Netherlands and beat him once. Forget his name but i was dead happy.

Not faced any of the pros. It wound me up the Team USA vs Team UK thing, considering they constantly play the best in the world, then invite some players from a land where there is no worthwhile scene and gloat as they beat them.

I still dream of beating PPMoney, albeit an impossible dream. Those losses on his record are server errors or people who beat him with use of a Game Genie.

i beat 16bit once and anti static once, anti static picked me apart most of the time. i'm not sure if 16 bit was toying with me or not, our matches we all pretty close. i play with shujinkydink every once in a while, he is the woolay man, beastliest quan chi i've fought. i've played muffin muggers, he has the best reptile hands down. he makes me look like i've never played the game before. also, mkf30, that dude is super beast with ermac. i have never beat him. it is always damn close but, he is just a little bit better than me every time. last but not least, mr mike metroid. damn his johnny cage. he helped me out a lot with coming up with strategies against pressure players and jc players, i smash most jc players but, mike is ridiculous.
16 bit's kitana is so god like what is his PSN? I think I might be friends with him already but I'm not sure,

I've played Mr Mileena and Detroit Ballin.
Mr Mileena is no longer DZG so you have to add his new tag Mr_Mileena_

How was it? Did he use kabal?

No, he used Cyber Sub Zero.

I lost 5-2 but it was really fun, he's a cool guy.

EDIT: Actually he did. It was like 6 months ago so my memory is a little off.

Last edited:
16 bit's kitana is so god like what is his PSN? I think I might be friends with him already but I'm not sure,
for some reason he was on xbox. he isn't very friendly either. i play mortal kombat professionally, so therefore i'm condescending, which means, i talk down to you. like that hahaha not really he just didn't want to communicate much.

Does shujinkydink play tournaments? I've raped the shit out of him many times.

I've taken 2 matches off Mr.Mileena in Jade dittos. He won 4 against me though.

I beat Chris G 5-0. One of them almost being a flawless Ermac vs Reptile

I've played Detroit ballin twice, lost both times. I went last round against his kabal though. I get alot of kabal practice offline though so I take that as me just knowing the matchup well.

No I can't say that I have. I'm curious to see how I'd respond to a high level tourny player. I'm even more curious to see how they'd respond to me. Hmm.. I guess I'll never know.

Although I'm pretty sure I'd get obliterated.

I've taken 2 matches off Mr.Mileena in Jade dittos. He won 4 against me though.

I beat Chris G 5-0. One of them almost being a flawless Ermac vs Reptile

I've played Detroit ballin twice, lost both times. I went last round against his kabal though. I get alot of kabal practice offline though so I take that as me just knowing the matchup well.

Detroit Ballin is easily the best shang tsung and kabal player in the industry today. you're so lucky to fight him.
I beat M2dave a couple of matches using Kabal vs his Kenshi but I couldn't beat his freddy his zoning is a nightmare (pun intended ) he is definitely the best zoner bar none. Tylerlantern destroyed me using fn Nightwolf making my mileena look like a newb he definitely has my respect.