Xbox 360 Positioning

What position do you have your Xbox in?

• Total voters

Shirayuki Mizore

WELL I'm tired of my Xbox tipping over because of some bullshit so I put it horizontally.

But some people say while Horizontally is safer, it gets more ventilation vertically. Now my Xbox is in a very open area so I feel that ventilation won't be a problem.

But I'd like your guy's input on the situation. Thanks. Which position do you think will be better? I've already lost 3 games to laser burn but I also don't want my Xbox to overheat.

I keep mine Vertical, but it is in between my TV and my Cable box so it doesn't have any room to be put anywhere else really.

I built a shelf for mine above my T.V. so it's horizontal. ;) sorry No live :(

Vote Virtual Boy

Last edited:
Mine is vertical on the floor. It has been pissed on by my dog more times than I care to admit. I feel no love for her anymore since I got the PS3. There just isn't anything I want to ply on it. Its pretty funked up, but I'm such a horrible person, I just do not care.

My 360 always lies flat, lifeless and flaccid. I've never really thought about the extra ventilation, but I rarely play it for extended periods of time anyway.

I have always kept my 360 flat. Let the mistake of lending it to my neighbor while on vacation. He sets it up vertically and he knocks it over, ruining my copy of Bioshock.