Best Tag Team Partner With Mileena??

Kyriann

Hi guys-
I'm new to the forums and also fairly new to MK9.
So far I've been maining Mileena, and I love her play style. (At least in Single-player, haven't tried online yet, too scared of getting totally raped lol) But I've been looking for somebody that would be a good pair up with her in a tag-team, and haven't been having much luck.
I enjoy the characters that are either A) Good at keeping the pressure up constantly or B) Good at "Playing" with their opponent. ie playing keep away or playing the "Wait for a screw up" game.
I was thinking either Sindel, Jade, or Skarlet would be good, but I have no idea D:
Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks guys!

You don't have to worry man. Most of the online players are trash, you actually need to dig for a good match most of the time.

But for constant pressure you need Johnny Cage no doubt.
If you want a character that is great at punishing mistakes/toying with the opponent you should try your hand at Kabal or Cyrax.

You don't have to worry man. Most of the online players are trash, you actually need to dig for a good match most of the time.

But for constant pressure you need Johnny Cage no doubt.
If you want a character that is great at punishing mistakes/toying with the opponent you should try your hand at Kabal or Cyrax.
That's good to know lol, maybe I won't get totally screwed..
I'll have to give them all a try, I remember playing them all in story mode and I seemed to do well, so maybe one of them is the answer haha. Thanks!!

Sup bro and welcome to TRMK, Cool to see another Mileena player on the forums.

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/27567-Mileena-thread-2-0-quot-Don-t-be-mad-quot <--- Mileena Gameplay guide, and if you have any questions about her feel free to ask me.

Thanks man! Are there not a lot of Mileena players out there??
I'll definitely check out the guide haha.

Ermac is a good choice, he has tools for a lot of situations and he's got keepaway and rush down. He's kinda slow but he's got loads of moves that he has the advantage on on block. He's also got good b2 mixups

That's good to know, I have yet to try Ermac lol. I'll test him out and see what I think haha.
Thanks!

She looks really fun but I heard she's really difficult to learn how to use lol.

Also- on a side note, how are the DLC Characters?? Are any of them good enough to be worth paying for?? lol

Kenshi is the second best character in the game. Freddy is top 5 I think, anyway he's an awesome zoner. Skarlet is the character that everybody is starting to explore now and lots of new stuff is being discovered about her. Rain is fun. Mind if I ask you what country you're from? Mk9 is region locked online you see.

Oh my sweet Batman music a mileena player D:.
o_O?? You have confused me lol. Are mileenas frowned upon? XD

Kenshi is the second best character in the game. Freddy is top 5 I think, anyway he's an awesome zoner. Skarlet is the character that everybody is starting to explore now and lots of new stuff is being discovered about her. Rain is fun. Mind if I ask you what country you're from? Mk9 is region locked online you see.
Damn >.> guess I will have to buy them D:, I was really hoping they all sucked lol.
I'm in the USA.

She looks really fun but I heard she's really difficult to learn how to use lol.

Also- on a side note, how are the DLC Characters?? Are any of them good enough to be worth paying for?? lol

It took me awhile with Sindel and Jade but I was able to learn them within a month. Kitana is easy and thanks to the patch, Mileena is easy as well. With Sindel, I usually jump in the air and throw out her scream projectiles. I also do some of her combos. I think you should give her a try at least. Comboing with her x-ray is almost always successful. ;-)

I'll definitely give Sindel a try too!! If anything to get a better feel for which type of characters suit me
Yeah it's too bad that it's region locked D: I didn't know that lol. Learn something new every day.

Awwww :C

I'm on Xbox, I was hoping I could train you online.
Damn D:, that sucks lol, that would have been a great help.