Best Tag Team Partner With Mileena??

Holy balls..If I have to fight one more damn Scorpion I think I'm going to cry lol.
Okay how did you guys not get discouraged when you were first starting out?? (This is my first MK game lol, I'm not virgin to fighting games, just MK ones..xD) Like right now I'm going 24 wins and 43 losses lol. It's quite discouraging XD..I'm not very concerned with my "Ranking" or whatever, but seeing the win/loss ratio is depressing...lol

First thing, You shouldn't let ranking or Winning discourage you because it's nothing but Numbers next to a "L" and "W"

I know it's depressing because I'm going through the same thing all over again in SSF4:AE, and Scorpion is my favorite Match up with Mileena.

You want me to explain how to fight him?

Wait! Before I type a huge wall of Text are you willing to Read it all and try to apply it to your gameplay? :laugh:

You don't have to say Yes sir, I'm 15 years old :p

I know you probably don't feel like reading more paragraphs of info, but it's all to help you get better so check out my
guide if you will.

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/27567-Mileena-thread-2-0-quot-Don-t-be-mad-quot

Notation

1= Front Punch(X/Square)
2= Back Punch( Y/Triangle)
3= Front Kick(A/X)
4= Back Kick
(B/Circle)

So Scorpion is a High Risk/ High reward character meaning most of his damage comes from his 50/50 Vortex Mix up.. A Mix up is putting your opponent in a situation where they have to guess, If they guess right they get out of the Mix up and can do what ever they please. If they guess wrong you have a chance to capitalize and deal damage. Now a 50/50 Mix up is a type of Mix up where you put your opponent into a guess game and if they guess right you take damage, if they guess wrong you deal damage. Hence the 50/50 meaning even trade or it could go either way.

Now for fighting Scorpion as Mileena, you have options.. You could either play Keep away or Space control. Meaning you can Mix up Instant air sais and ground Sais to keep him away from you, and if he gets to close know him away with 4,2 Or.. You can stay stay in his face pressuring him with your Normal attacks.

Some of Mileena's pressure strings and block strings:

4,2. D+3 to get the advantage and do another 4,2.

2,3 into EX Teleport, Air Sais. <--- Now this is a block string, meaning if they let go of blocking during this you get damage. It costs one bar so It's not really worth it and it does around 18% chip damage. So I really use it to close a round off chip.

Punishing Scorpion:

B+2 his overhead is unsafe on whiff and block(At certain ranges) So if he whiffs it infront of your face do 1,1 roll into B1,3.. 1,1,2 Teleport. The teleport is meaty (Kinda) So they can punish you for it on whiff and you can begin pressuring him again, but be aware of Wake up attacks.. Reading your opponent is key in every fight.

Blocked or whiffed spear, You can teleport or EX teleport or if you're up close to him just ball roll into your combo. Simple.

Hellfire.. Well if you anticipate it you can teleport while he's in recovery frames I believe.

Let him know YOU control the air and Anti Air rolls on Jump ins, You have to be quick while doing her Anti Air rolls and follow up with a combo of your choice.

His teleport is super slow and it's easy to scout out, so when you block it be ready to combo.

I hope this helps, and dude if you have anymore question don't be afraid to ask me or anyone else here.

Holy hell- you are a life saver lol. Thanks so much dude haha.
I'll be sure to let you know when I have more questions xP.

I know it's depressing because I'm going through the same thing all over again in SSF4:AE

Stop playing SSF4: AE online and train on SSF4. I know the versions are different but no use in jumping straight into the frying pan.

Also, Kyriann, Scorpion is really easy to figure out. iVital's wall of dumbshitness (JK lol) is not even needed. No, I'm not saying it's not good advice lol I'm just saying. I don't know any of these fighting game terms but I play Tekken 6 and MK9 very competitively. So if I give you advice, it'll be in English lol ;)

Mileena was my main and I shat on Scorpions. Mileena is one of his worst matchups for him so once you really figure out their pattern, they're screwed.

I main Stryker now. Because underdogs are for cool kids.

Dude, They're different versions of the game. The only thing I can carry over is the fundamentals of SF, and if I play Super the entire time I wont gain any match up knowledge of the AE exclusive characters. Plus Cammy's combos are hella lot harder on Super.. Full of 1 frame links.

Dude, They're different versions of the game. The only thing I can carry over is the fundamentals of SF, and if I play Super the entire time I wont gain any match up knowledge of the AE exclusive characters. Plus Cammy's combos are hella lot harder on Super.. Full of 1 frame links.

Oh that's right. I forgot you switched from cool kid to British hoebag lol

Well spend time in Training Mode. AE is a huge switch for me too. I do like Super though because I feel like I'm forced to pick Cody in AE since everyone is experienced.

But that's not a problem for you since you play for the competition more than the funz.

I love being able to safely main the whole cast in SSF4

Also, I haven't seen any Yuns or Yangs.

Evil Ryu matchup is not that hard to figure out -_-