<<<< Anyone who is into Drum & Bass, Dubstep, and or similar electronic music >>>>

Re: <<<< Anyone who is into Drum & Bass, Dubstep, and or similar electronic music >>>

That was pretty cool Aldo, Just curious. What's your favorite dance style?

Thanks man. Mmmm that's a hard question. It's either out of my dubstep style(tutting, poppin, waving, and robotics) or bachata(latin dance). I'm not sure. I love doing my dancing to dubstep because it's fun yet I love bachata too. I don't do bachata much because there's no one in my town that are in my level in my age group. And I'm learning hip hop and it's pretty fun. Hmmm, so really I think it's bachata though. lol

Dancing is fun. I think dancing is the reason why I haven't done poetry like I use to.

Re: <<<< Anyone who is into Drum & Bass, Dubstep, and or similar electronic music >>>

You're real good at it guy, I'm hoping to see more Vidyahz from ya.

Uhhhh..

Here are a few Dub Step artist I listen to:

Nero
Flux Pavilion
Modestep
Arkasia
Feed Me
Gemini

DnB:

Netsky
Rusko
Blame
Jena G
London Elektricty
Bassnectar

Glitch:

Glitch Mob

Just a few artist, check out their songs.

Blame
Jena G
London Elektricty

Those are the only 3 I'd recommend. All three have been in the scene since the 1990s.

As for "electro" dubstep, some Nero tunes are ok, and some Flux Pavillion tunes are also ok. Funtcase has done some similar stuff.