Favorite Unreleased Tracks

Nasty_Freak

Songs that were not released as singles or singles that don't have music videos or even incomplete music videos (like Britney Spears' "Outrageous"). Which ones are your favorite? Here are two that I love and play most of the time.

Britney Spears: Outrageous
This song was suppose to be released back in the summer of 2004 but while filming the video, she broke her ankle. So it was only partially filmed. I usually imagine wearing a lace thong bikini inside a leather trench coat in bed while listening to this.

Britney Spears: Up N Down
I hope she puts this in her next album and releases it as a single like what she did with "Radar". I usually imagine myself wearing a miniskirt with no underwear in a club or party when I dance to this in my room.

;-)

Last edited:

MY BODY DOES NOT COMPREHEND WHY THIS IS NOT A SINGLE

Also, Mike Patton is a god.

Most of the songs I like aren't singles. So i'll just post ones that I think would of done well as singles.

I'll just do Pop for now:

Pantera - Piss

Until this year, this track stood as the only completed unreleased track in Pantera's history, according to drummer Vinnie Paul. It was originally recorded in 1991 during the recording sessions for Vulgar Display of Power (which was notable for iconic songs such as "Mouth For War", "Walk", "F***in' Hostile", and "This Love", as well as a man getting punched in the face on the cover). However, the band excluded the song for some reason upon the album's 1992 release, and it has finally seen the light of day this year as a bonus track for the 20th anniversary re-release of VDOP.

I thought piss was a pretty sick track.

In recent interviews Phil said he left it off Vulgar cause it felt out of place and I guess he's right. It's not as angry or heavy as the other songs but more groove driven. Sounds like a heavier version of a song off cowboys from hell almost.

Never really understood why this one never saw a spot on any of their albums. I guess it just didn't fit in with the themes.