MK9 storyline

liopo2

there's one thing i didnt understand in the storyline the first part i thought onaga took kahn so how did he come back???

Don't think it was a clone. The only mention of a clone was during the MKDA-MKD timeline. I think it was he himself, he managed to defeat Onaga (who wasn't as strong as he was due to the absence of the kamidogu) and made his way back to the pyramid. But since this has never really been explained it maybe could have been a clone, but that would mean Onaga never died in the original timeline since he flew away from the battle.

ok now Flying Jinko makes me question the question.

What exactly are you asking again OP? I believe I'm lost as to what the conversation is about now.

You could say the same about Raiden. Why is he on top of the pyramid of argus if he was trapped in shinnoks skull hands. Which happened at the bottom of the pyramid. Then again he would have broke out.

ALTERNATE is the answer.

in the beginning of mk9 only Raiden and Shao Kahn are left alive, so it's safe to assume that Kahn killed Onaga as he was being kidnapped, and then made his way back to the pyramid to defeat Blaze.

Flyman, Kahn's clone is dead

Remember the Deadly Alliance killed him

So it was the real Kahn at the end of Armageddon, no doubt about it

Wasn't the beginning cinematic of Armageddon supposed to not be canon? There was meant to be a battle but it didn't go down exactly like that, so Onaga never actually took Shao Kahn away

ok I get the question now.

That's really just up to speculation.

I was thinking of something totally different and unrelated to the original post.

the MKA intro is canon, starting at 1:03 in the mk9 intro you can see that everyone who was running up the tower died in the same spot they were in the mk a intro

I can't find it now, so I can't prove a thing .. but I could swear that at the time Midway said that the intro was just there to get us all bloodlusty and ready for battle. Maybe I dreamed it? Or maybe they changed their minds about it and just decided to make it canon. I guess if it is so then Shao just managed to beat Onaga mid-flight and fight his way to the top of the pyramid again before anybody else claimed the prize. What a champ

I can't find it now, so I can't prove a thing .. but I could swear that at the time Midway said that the intro was just there to get us all bloodlusty and ready for battle. Maybe I dreamed it? Or maybe they changed their minds about it and just decided to make it canon. I guess if it is so then Shao just managed to beat Onaga mid-flight and fight his way to the top of the pyramid again before anybody else claimed the prize. What a champ

in the mka intro he was owning pretty much everyone even sub-zero