iVital's Gameplay Thread.

iViTal

Damn right I copied Yung and Shira, now enjoy 8)

Sorry for the Black Bars in the Beginning and skip to 4:12 for the gameplay.

Ya should have introduced yourself boooooooooy

Let the peeps know who their listening too.
Nice gameplay but the talking, you have to sound interested ya professional

Ya should have introduced yourself boooooooooy

Let the peeps know who their listening too.
Nice gameplay but the talking, you have to sound interested ya professional

... I sound wayyy to formal, Maybe I should get loud and hyped and shiz. Cursing every 5 secs and stuff and then run around my house punching holes in the wall.

194.png

*thumb of approval

... I sound wayyy to formal, Maybe I should get loud and hyped and shiz. Cursing every 5 secs and stuff and then run around my house punching holes in the wall.

Lol I didn't mean like every episode, "HI I'M YUNG, RANDOM GAME, LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!"

I just meant for like one time for this series that your gonna do. Just let them know who you are and where you come from. Also forget my last sentence that the "talking could do some work" I forget that other people have different styles

Re4 Mercs is amazing though...

Too hard for you? :rolleyes:

Nah, Just never tried to get a high score.

Lol I didn't mean like every episode, "HI I'M YUNG, RANDOM GAME, LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!"

I just meant for like one time for this series that your gonna do. Just let them know who you are and where you come from. Also forget my last sentence that the "talking could do some work" I forget that other people have different styles

Aight 8)

But I'll still take your advice :top:

Get your ass on RE4's Mercs. Its increased difficulty makes it fun.

Make a gameplay video of HUNK on Waterworld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope.. I'm doing Ada on Water World and I'm gunna die by Super Salvador on purpose just to get under your skin :twisted: