A new Snes game is getting released in 2013

the only unreleased SNES game that I'd buy for 60 bucks is Starfox 2

seriously though, this nightmare busters doesn't look very appealing to me.

But I guess if it sells, maybe nintendo will get an idea and could eventually release starfox 2.

Last edited:
Haha, just wondering LC, did you ever play or own the Colecovision before in your life?

I had systems that old (older actually), but no, the Colecovision itself is not one I have experienced.

First off, I'm not talking about the actual price. I'm referring to how you can get $60 and buy 2 or 3 games for PS3 or 360, while this 60 bucks would be going towards an SNES game that isn't truly worth it gameplay wise imo. I can understand what some of you were saying about a collectible, because it makes sense, but if you aren't a collector and want the game to play, you can't relate the prices of an SNES game to that of a more current generation. And I still own my SNES, along with my N64, Genesis, PSone, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, PSP, Sega Nomad, GBA, GBA SP, DS, and GBC, so don't try and make it seem as if we wouldn't buy the game because we don't own the console.

In the end, if people want to buy the game, I'm sure none of us have a problem with that, but don't try convince us it's worth buying (gameplay wise). So while you're pre-ordering Leprechaun Gambit, I'll be pre-ordering The Last of Us.

I love how you judge a game's gameplay from a 6 minute video. Or did you even watch the video? Or are you just making assumptions because it's a SNES game?

I am not a collector either. I too buy old games for the specific purpose of playing them. And I would still gladly pay 60 bucks for a game from that generation that is good enough. Whether this one is or not, well I'm not sure to be honest. But it's not nearly so obvious as you are making it out to be.

Additionally, about the not having a working SNES thing, if you're an exception to the rule, that's great. I'm not wrong just because you exist. I know for a fact that there are a great many people here like what I described.