MK Character Nationalities

Nitara: If she doesn't originate in a different realm, she'd probably be European (since vampires have been said to originate in Europe if I can remember), Latina (her second MKDA outfit reminds me of J.Lo in her "I'm Glad" video, or Japanese since she has that Geisha look.

Actually, Nitara's second costume was based on the costume of KISS frontman Gene Simmons, especially her face. Just don't tell Gene Simmons that...he supposedly took legal action against Mercyful Fate singer King Diamond over his face paint design, and allegedly patented the word "OJ" (as in Orange Juice, not the football player turned serial killer).

Actually, Nitara's second costume was based on the costume of KISS frontman Gene Simmons, especially her face. Just don't tell Gene Simmons that...he supposedly took legal action against Mercyful Fate singer King Diamond over his face paint design, and allegedly patented the word "OJ" (as in Orange Juice, not the football player turned serial killer).

Oh I see. I think I also read something about that costume of Nitara saying that she did get it from KISS.