How Is Mileena Half Tartakan ?

Uhh, i dont know the full storey but mileena was human before (i think) then she was mutated by shang tshung, i think thats what happened. :?

Mileena never existed as a human or tarkatan. Tsung just created her from sorcery using Kitana and Tarkatan genes/blood/hair or some other junk.

I'm not sure which soul he used to create her though, I don't think it ever went into that detail.

I thought she was cloned and mixed with Tarkatan genes so she could overthrow Kitana and take over...Muhahahaha....ha..ha

No because Shang made her when Kitana lost her memory so why would he try to over throw her if she didn't even know what he was taking from her.

DeadSkuLL DruMMer said:
No because Shang made her when Kitana lost her memory so why would he try to over throw her if she didn't even know what he was taking from her.

Huh? When did Kitana lose her memory?

Your wrong. Shang Tsung created Mileena just incase Kitana betrayed Shao Kahn. Well she did and killed Mileena but eventually comes back.

All we know is really that Mileena was created by Shang Tsung as a clone of Kitana to hunt her down and beat the crap out of her. Nothing was said about mixing genes or whatever. I do hope though that the story will be explained better when MKSM comes out since it happened during that time frame. Specially when you have to fight all 3 so you wonder if kitana was every a bad girl at first????

Hydro said:
All we know is really that Mileena was created by Shang Tsung as a clone of Kitana to hunt her down and beat the crap out of her. Nothing was said about mixing genes or whatever. I do hope though that the story will be explained better when MKSM comes out since it happened during that time frame. Specially when you have to fight all 3 so you wonder if kitana was every a bad girl at first????

I heard for this part kitana is under a spell, so you have to try to fight all three but not hurt her fataly.

and They just had a tarkatan jerk in a cup and Shang did the rest, poof mileena was made.

Oh it happen

I think ( may not be true) Mileena tarkatan face was a mistake. She was suppose to look like Kitana like a twin. But Shang Tsung spell went wrong when he tryed to give he tarkatan straight not the face. And thats is probably waht happen to Mileena.

Re: Oh it happen

Demonchild90292 said:
I think ( may not be true) Mileena tarkatan face was a mistake. She was suppose to look like Kitana like a twin. But Shang Tsung spell went wrong when he tryed to give he tarkatan straight not the face. And thats is probably waht happen to Mileena.

I think he did it to keep her self-confidence low, to make sure she knew she wasn't as good :wink:

Hydro said:
All we know is really that Mileena was created by Shang Tsung as a clone of Kitana to hunt her down and beat the crap out of her.

Not exactly. Remember that they originally fought alongside each other as assassins, and until sometime during MK2, Kitana thought she was just her twin sister. They didn't have Mileena hunt her down until Kitana betrayed Kahn and became a "good guy".

This is how it goes,

When shao khan conquered Edenia and murdered it's king, he decided to keep the king's doughter Kitana.
Because she was too young to remember, kitana did not know her true identity and real father.
After a while Shao khan started to fear that Kitana will find out the truth and betray him, but she was also important to him, from a strategic point and also she had become his favorite child.
So he asked shang tsung to create an evil and loyal clone that will replace Kitana.
So Shang tsung used Kitana's essence combined with tarkatan blood(to achive the evil goal) and of course magic.
But something went wrong and the clone also got a diformed face, a face of a tarkatan and not the face of Kitana.
Sence everything beside the face was perfect, Shao khan decided not to dispose the new clone, but to give her a new identity, meleena, and raise her as Kitana's twin sister, and have her look over Kitana to make sure she stays loyal.

All hail princess Kitana !

I remember in MK3 or UMK3, can't remember I think MK3. Kitana gets in trouble with some counsel thingy for apparently killing her 'sister'. and in UMK3 Kahn used Mileena to track kitana's progress because the 'twin' thing allowed her to know what Kitana was up to.

But my memory is vivid these days on the pre MK4 period. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. :?

its actully confusing me coz in mk2 kitana and mileena's profile it said that mileena is a real twin sister but at ultmk3 they said that she is a clone so is midway deleting things...

TEAR OF THE DRAGON: its not a new thing in mortal kombat, to show only currently known information. they won't tell you in MK2 what will happend in MK3 and just like that they won't tell you what you find out in the ending of MK2 in the starting profiles.

Angel: When Meleena found out Kitana is trying to betray shao khan, she attacked her, and Kitana defended herself and killed meleena. then it was known kitana has switched sides, sence she killed meleena. she was captured and sentence to death for killing meleena but managed to escape.

and after meleena was killed, she got to the netheralms, where shinok found her and sent her to earth as a spy, and also gave her the ability to read kitana's thoughts for it.

Yeah, well I will wait to see what MKSM says about the whole thing. Alot of it sounds pretty believable though, just knowing that MKSM will clear so much of the story (I Hope) up will be so awesome

How Is Mileena Half Tarkatan

This is what I think how it happened and I'm going to reveal it in story. I may be wrong.

Shang Tsung's chamber.

The sorcerer Shang Tsung was spaired by Shoa Kahn on one condition, create him a new daughter. After erasing Kitana's memory of not having a sister and knocking her out, he took some of her hair and casted it into a magical spell orb. Unknown to him some Tarkatan blood was on that hair. The cause was Kitana sparring with Baraka. Shang watched as the naked beauty soon to be named Mileena was spawned from the orb, but their was one problem. Shang was shocked. The problem was her mouth, it looked like a Tarkata's.

Thats my theory and I'm sticking to it.