Best Concert

Rush, 30th Anniversary Tour.

Sucks that it took this long to get to see them, but I had center-stage, 8th row tickets; you could feel the heat from the pyro on stage and stuff. It F-ing kicked so much ass I couldn't hear a thing for 3 days.

Second best was Styx's Renegade tour now that they dumped DeYoung and got Tommy Shaw back.

Lacuna Coil at The Roxy in Hollywood, October of 2003. I can't even put into words just how much that show moved me and kicked my ass all at the same time. One of the greatest moments of my life right there.

i've been to pleanty of shows, but id say Guttermouth at house of blues-chicago 2004 was one of the most memorable, it was my second time seeing them an it was a allular. althought they were great both times. They preformed awesome, i also got alot of free junk from them-tshirts, hats, stickers, ect...plus the guys were nice enough to let me interview um for my newspaper

I would have to say the best concert I went to was the second to last concert of The Smashing Pumpkins. in 2000 at the United Center in Chicago. I wasn't lucky/rich enough to get tickets to see their final performance at the Metro, but I know that show would have been better to goto.

Lots of other good shows I've been to, I have atleast one favorite for each band that I like.

1. every time ive seen korn was excellent.
2. metallica... even though they've sold out. the show is still amazing
3. slipknot is the most rediculously chaotic show you'll ever see.