ByrdBrain's crazy cast of OC's

Hey Byrd can you draw me one? (Most people are propably thinking, "Where did he come from?". To answer your question from the sky baby. (Psssst aliens are real and that's how I do.) lol rite from the sky.

Okay here is something a little different
332642_269328516512414_160541302_o.jpg

It's a young Kitana from one of my stories were she is also the main star in. some of you may have read it already while some havn't but it's supposed to be something of a mix between mk and final fantasy (mainly the 6th entry) I have several mare illustrations like this planned which i'll post later on

Okay here is something a little different
332642_269328516512414_160541302_o.jpg

It's a young Kitana from one of my stories were she is also the main star in. some of you may have read it already while some havn't but it's supposed to be something of a mix between mk and final fantasy (mainly the 6th entry) I have several mare illustrations like this planned which i'll post later on

Wow. If you thought I liked Kitana before, I'm on a whole new level of that now. Great work Byrd can't wait to see Sub Zero.

A few pointers.

His name will be kuai liang in the story

He is like the predator. What I mean by that is how he prefers to "kill" his "prey" ;) + :twisted:

His rivalry with scorpion (who will be called sasori which is japanese for scorpion) will be something of a comical gag

If you drew Leon Kennedy I'd cum all over your face.

You should be honored too, Yung only gets da man juice on his legs. He'll earn his right when he plays Dead Rising 1.