Issues Connecting

Conza1723

Right, so my mate bought the Komplete Edition and I only bought regular MK9. All over the internet I've read posts saying they can connect to eachother, but when we attempt to join each other it tells us we have to have the other game. We both downloaded and installed all the compatibility downloads and still nothing. Can anyone help? BTW: we are on PSN.

The komplete edition comes with all the latest patches downloading any additional packs for that verson will just create more problems
Have you and your friend had problems connecting with other games before? MK is regioned locked to avoid laggy matches so it could be a location problem.

He is from England and I from US. We cannot have private games, it asks to me put put in MKKE when I go to join his game, and he is told he needs to put in MK when he goes to join mine. If its region locked can you really not play with other regions? thats rediculous!

I'm NOT 100% sure but from what I've read the game is Regioned locked to only the country you are playing in (Europe, US )

I'm in NJ, USA and played a guy from Belgium, Europe the other night. We were fine until we desynched. This is on Live, btw. There's no reason the original game (along with the patches and compatibility packs) shouldn't connect with the KE. I bought the KE for the PS3 in early Aug. and played perfectly with a friend of mine who was using the original for two weeks before it began to desynch. Since then it's gotten so bad that I gave up on the PSN and went back to Live, only to find it is also desynching. There are more problems with MK now then ever before, and I've just about had it. I don't think they care enough to make a functional game so much as they care about hyping their next project to make the sales they need to stay in business. Meanwhile the ones who buy it and try to enjoy it are completely screwed.