Help with MK2, and its not beating the game

Dedamn666

Right, not very good at MK2 but looking to get better. One thing i don't understand is how flying kicks take priority over the other players in early MK games. For example i will go for a airborne kick then my opponent will do it after but it connects. I have tried doing this myself but my opponent always seems to get priority on diving attacks over me.

It seems there is an exact science to this considering the consistency that people do this online and matches do seem formulaic to those who have played the game endlessly since 93.

Any help so i know what to do or not to do whilst playing MK 2 would be appreciated.

Are you talking about single player or multiplayer? Because Single player is a cheating AI. But for multiplayer, its usually the player who jumps last, countering the opposing player, that will get the strike.

Yes i was talking multiplayer, screw playing thorugh MK2 again. Its not fun other than multiplayer. Im practicing more, ive played with mates along time but up until the last year i never knew there was more to this game than face value. Im picking up little bits here and there. Practice i guess and not to jump around like a maniac