New Tier List / MU Chart

That's one thing I cannot stand about playing Scorpion.. It's like I'm forced to take damage to dish out bigger damage, and usually against Characters with God like pressure I'm forced to play hit and run the entire match. Staying in Jip range to AA D+1 into Vortex or either D+1 into BnB and run away controlling the ground with Hell fires and the air with AAs and Jump kicks.

Yea, It teaches me how to be patient and how important spacing is but damn it's a bish screwing up and eating a ton of damage for it.

I personally only vortex out of either Greed, or If I'm behind. IF I do it because I'm behind. It's usually either me getting blown up or a huge come back.

I'd take those odds because if I'm behind, and getting kind of low on life. It's probably even RISKIER to not vortex.

However if I'm at like 80% HP and they are at 45%

You can bet I won't vortex.

I'm the one who dictates when the high risk and high reward is allowed. Not my opponent. Which is a advantage in itself.

I personally only vortex out of either Greed, or If I'm behind. IF I do it because I'm behind. It's usually either me getting blown up or a huge come back.

I'd take those odds because if I'm behind, and getting kind of low on life. It's probably even RISKIER to not vortex.

However if I'm at like 80% HP and they are at 45%

You can bet I won't vortex.

I'm the one who dictates when the high risk and high reward is allowed. Not my opponent. Which is a advantage in itself.

I'll vortex with a huge life lead, but I don't do the 50/50. Instead I just take the free pressure to build meter and get the chip.