New Tier List / MU Chart

n9195v

BillStickers at testyourmight.com is making a new tier list / MU chart! See his thread here http://testyourmight.com/threads/mk9-tier-list-june-2012.23717/

Taoxw.jpg

The tier list is being improved by feedback in the original thread. This is the seventh version of the tier list.

Also this thread about the mu chart NOT whether or not MU charts mean anything.

Last edited:
Real tiggas say F*** the tier list and play with low tier bishes, Scorpion all day son :mullet:

Mileena is still my baby though. :love:

N9, what happened to Kano? He was a huge threat pre-patch lol.

Real tiggas say F*** the tier list and play with low tier bishes, Scorpion all day son :mullet:

Mileena is still my baby though. :love:

N9, what happened to Kano? He was a huge threat pre-patch lol.
Yeah I think they slowed down his knifes and cannon balls. I

Balanced, all the other characters have things better than what he has.

Not necessarily balanced, but if you use him correctly, he can have a good chance against the opponent. You might have to work harder for some, but you're not really bending over backwards to do so. Just my opinion.

There's no way Jax-CSZ is 5-5 and Jax-Nightwolf is 4-5, the problem with basing Tier lists solely on MU charts is because a few points make their placement and just one or two poorly assessed MU's and a few other issues can make a difference. What I'm getting at is the difference between Baraka and Stryker is one point I don't think you can solidly say Stryker is better based on a single point rather than looking deeper into it.

Ugh...I don't even look at tier lists anymore.

It changes way too much. First Sub-Zero was high. Then he was low. Then now he's middle.

Kano was beast, now he's ass.

Stryker went up from D. Now he went back down to C.

Egh...I don't even want to look at these things anymore

Ugh...I don't even look at tier lists anymore.

It changes way too much. First Sub-Zero was high. Then he was low. Then now he's middle.

Kano was beast, now he's ass.

Stryker went up from D. Now he went back down to C.

Egh...I don't even want to look at these things anymore

I've told you this before in our Ryu Ken Argument :laugh:

The meta game evolves and people found out new things to add to their characters gameplay or either a specific nerf or buff makes *Insert special or Normal* More useful/Useless.

I've told you this before in our Ryu Ken Argument :laugh:

The meta game evolves and people found out new things to add to their characters gameplay or either a specific nerf or buff makes *Insert special or Normal* More useful/Useless.

But that game sucks.

MK online sucks too when it comes to lag and stuff but the game itself is nice. They should focus on making the game more playable than all these hooptie dooptie shiz.

Spoiler:
You want to know why this game is bad?

In all honesty, not trolling, it's the fact they tried to do their own thing, without listening to a damn fan, or a person.

Look at Super (people who stopped reading, can kill themselves)

Super was made entirely off of fans wanting it, suggestions from fans, etc all went toward the game, some made it, some didn't....

SFxT, I do not think a single fan requested character made it in that game.... Karen, Alex, Charlie (to name a small few)

While that has nothing to do with core gameplay, you have gems, which at first, weren't anything game breaking, then, super catering to casuals happened, and they release some Ultimate BS gems... Now, you can say what you want, gems this, gems that, can be turned off, blah blah... But, with that being said, how many players looked forward to the gems, only to be crapped on with those?

Timeouts/glitches/gameplay

they need to either turn this game around, or, inevitably release a "super" version for 30 dollars, and call it good.

With a rehashed engine, all the DLC characters (with more, NOT ON DISC, on the way, faves like Mika/Karen etc)

This game simply doesn't get anything done... It's not too fun to watch, and it's not too fun to play... You can ask who am I to the FGC, but, who are you? I consider myself a pretty good player, if not someone who should attend more tournies, but, I can tell you, from my personal stand, and not trolling, this game sucks. It's not cause LOLURBAD, it's not cause LOLTIMEOUTS, it's cause it just doesn't have the solidness of AE, and every month or so, there seems to be something wrong with it...

From glitches, to timeouts, to imbalance among characters, this game is on life support, and the community is cutting the cord.

To further prove I am not a blind hater, I attempted to find tournament footage of this game, and couldn't find anything recent at all, I tried, I wanted to see high level play at it's finest, I was stuck to XBL replays of Rolento/Ryu/Kaz-Jin over, and over, and over, and over.

The game is just sad, it was an attempt to make SF like Darkstalkers, when they just should have made darkstalkers.

I won't see my DS4 ever, and I definitely won't be seeing any other obscure title from Capcom coming out ever again (Rival Schools, Red Earth.)

But that game sucks.

MK online sucks too when it comes to lag and stuff but the game itself is nice. They should focus on making the game more playable than all these hooptie dooptie shiz.

But it's still a fighting game and the same principle applies, and what? NRS didn't make the tier list. The players themselves did.

That review is from a casual view point, he didn't even go into detail about the SFxT fighting engine. Instead he complained about Character x Character. The game isn't broken.. The verity of teams when watching competitive play is surprising, so there's no Go to team that beats all. Plus Capcom said themselves that SFxT would be a lot different from AE so making the comparison is irrelevant.

But it's still a fighting game and the same principle applies, and what? NRS didn't make the tier list. The players themselves did.

No I'm talking about all the patches on characters and stuff.

Facing an OP character in a clear connection is at least entertaining rather than facing a balanced character in complete lag.

Oh cool, dropped my combo again because of the connection, costing me the match. Seems fair.

No I'm talking about all the patches on characters and stuff.

Facing an OP character in a clear connection is at least entertaining rather than facing a balanced character in complete lag.

Oh cool, dropped my combo again because of the connection, costing me the match. Seems fair.

They did improve the net-code since release date, and what does lag have to do with anything? The Tier list/Match up list tells where a character stands.

They did improve the net-code since release date, and what does lag have to do with anything? The Tier list/Match up list tells where a character stands.

Dude.

I'm talking about something completely different now.

And at least for me, the net-code has been worse than ever. Getting dropped from KOTH. Getting dropped from player matches.

Lag during gameplay itself.

It all went downhill around when Skarlet first got released. Before that, I was on MK Cloud 9.

Dude.

I'm talking about something completely different now.

And at least for me, the net-code has been worse than ever. Getting dropped from KOTH. Getting dropped from player matches.

Lag during gameplay itself.

It all went downhill around when Skarlet first got released. Before that, I was on MK Cloud 9.

I'm guessing that wanted to fix character issues first because at the time EVO2K11 was a few months away and somethings we broken..

*Cough* Pre-Patch Kung Lao, Cyrax's Command grab reset, Smokes OTG bomb, Kano.

I'm guessing that wanted to fix character issues first because at the time EVO2K11 was a few months away and somethings we broken..

*Cough* Pre-Patch Kung Lao, Cyrax's Command grab reset, Smokes OTG bomb, Kano.

Eh, I guess that makes sense.

I'm still aggravated though that I don't want to play the game anymore because I'll be lucky to pull of a good combo.

SFxT is a mediocre dumb game but its net-code is great >:C

SSF4 has awesome netcode too and warns you of players with shitty connection so you can leave the match before it starts. You can only do that in MK's chat room.

DUMB.

Eh, I guess that makes sense.

I'm still aggravated though that I don't want to play the game anymore because I'll be lucky to pull of a good combo.

SFxT is a mediocre dumb game but its net-code is great >:C

SSF4 has awesome netcode too and warns you of players with shitty connection so you can leave the match before it starts. You can only do that in MK's chat room.

DUMB.

But it's not all about pulling off that 10901202831% combo man.

Fundamentals > Combos, and I hope they do take that from SSF4 and put it into MK10.