Modern Rap.

Well I'm in suwanne GA so I gots no internet on my laptop. I'm on my best friend's mom's computer

Lol Walgreen sir. Walgreen

Same damn thing, You be listening to Niki manaj with them anyways.. so don't come near me.

On topic:

Nika Manaj.. Meh, I never liked her at all. She's in that Hypocrite circle also. I remember watching a Interview and she said she didn't want to send the message of sex in her music, and then turned around and make Lil freak with Usher :|

Eminem needs to get the hell out of the rap game.
He has no reason to be there anymore.

He isn't the guy that rapped about his hardships anymore. He isn't someone I can relate to anymore, he has no reason to be angry and sold his soul to fat cats. He's just a husk of one of the greatest rappers who ever lived. If you ask me, he needs to drop any and all record deals that he has, live a humble life off of his savings and just make tracks out of his basement. Seems like the only way to get the only man who was ever happy, sad and pissed off at the same time back.

Also listen to this and tell me Xzibit didn't predict the future about modern day rappers.
Actually listen to the words he says.

Xzibit was one of the best rappers before Dre stole his soul.

Low is right

I've listened to Paparazzi before plenty of times, that shit is by far my favorite from Xzibit. Listen to it, real shit

Xzibit actually respected his fans, gave them shout outs, let them come on stage, he even made a song thanking them.
I highly recommend listening to this

Plus the realest funking rap song I've ever heard in my entire life.
"If the time ever comes that I meet my match
Take control of my assets
Funk startin' from scratch
Take care of your mother
Keep yourself on track
Just cause tiggas get behind you don't mean they got your back