Concerns

In all honesty I think the game will fail hard, just a hunch I have.

I don't think so.

They're just testing a few ideas with injustice, and from what I read so far almost all their ideas seemed pretty cool. I'm just hoping they show more support to the competitive community after all the casuals leave.

I don't think this is going to do well on the competitive scene. I think it's going to be a very gimmicky fighter with lots of flashyness to cater to the DC crowd because most DC fans read comics and go to comic conventions, not EVO.

I don't think this is going to do well on the competitive scene. I think it's going to be a very gimmicky fighter with lots of flashyness to cater to the DC crowd because most DC fans read comics and go to comic conventions, not EVO.

Why do say that? The only thing flashy is the Clash system and Supers.

Not really

They're actually trying to make this a good DC game, they've pretty much said that before

I don't think so.

They're just testing a few ideas with injustice, and from what I read so far almost all their ideas seemed pretty cool. I'm just hoping they show more support to the competitive community after all the casuals except Isaiah Anthony leave.
Fixed

I don't think so.

They're just testing a few ideas with injustice, and from what I read so far almost all their ideas seemed pretty cool. I'm just hoping they show more support to the competitive community after all the casuals leave.
They are actually pushing this game to be more competitive than MK9 so I don't think we would be dissapointed in that area. Also I'm sure the story would be nothing less than stellar because they seem to be going with a different route for the heroes and there ar dc writers involved in it.

Nice quote fail broham.

@FJ, Yeahhh! But I kinda hate how they strayed away from the traditional Target combos and are now trying the Magic series for combos now.

Duhh.. But they explained all the game mechanics they were going to implement already. So I'm more than sure it's not going to be all gimmicks.

*Leaves thread*

tumblr_ll9bmbswNV1qe8a0fo1_500.gif

Shira, you're taking his "all gimmicks" statement too literally

Judging by the context of his post, he clearly meant "just a bunch of gimmicks"

That doesn't really hurt his overall point, anyway, just saiyan

I'm just concerned with WB, the first MK game they produced wasn't a MK game. Now there making this DC fighter instead of working on MK10. I'm all in for a new fighting game but not at MK's expense. As long as they understand that MK is there bread and butter fighting game all will be well, if not they can expect a huge backlash down the road. MK9 is the best fighter out there by far i think they know that so while i have my concerns i'm not worried... yet.

I never said you did.

I'm saying you don't have to say "I SUCK PENIS" to say "It's not going to be all gimmicks like you're saying."

*cough* Claire isn't coming back to RE *cough*

... It was a joke dude.

and Claire is going to make a return, Ada is going to eat her in RE6