Super Troll Fighter IV Series By Mizore

Shirayuki Mizore

Alright so this is the new episode of my series where I'm getting under people's skin for fun. Trolling is remarkably easy to do in this game so enjoy. More videos to come for sure.

You complain about people playing like douchers in SFxT, but you do it for fun in this game?

Makes sense I guess.

You complain about people playing like douchers in SFxT, but you do it for fun in this game?

Makes sense I guess.

I was expecting a comment like this, especially from you.

If you watch the video, I'm not trying hard to win. Actually, if those people I'm facing were smart enough, they would have won. So I'm actually exposing myself to lose. I've actually gotten some messages after doing this like:

"Lol dude WTF"

"Shoryuken! Lol fun match man."

"That was funny shit dude. I enjoyed that lmao"

Cody could have easily zoned me out with rocks and criminal upper.

Blanka only needed his cannonball.

So yeah, not my fault my lame-ass strategy worked unlike the lame ass strategies in SFxT that actually work well.

For some odd reason I want you to do that to me when I get the game back :laugh:

It's training for punishing random Shorys and shiz.

For some odd reason I want you to do that to me when I get the game back :laugh:

It's training for punishing random Shorys and shiz.

I want you to play with my friends.

We play for all good fun and do silly stuff like this.

Not gonna lie though, if you try REALLY hard and whoop them they're probably going to kick you :laugh:

I want you to play with my friends.

We play for all good fun and do silly stuff like this.

Not gonna lie though, if you try REALLY hard and whoop them they're probably going to kick you :laugh:

2 fails in a row, nice.

That's lame... New phags need to learn how to playzz C:

2 fails in a row, nice.

That's lame... New phags need to learn how to playzz C:

Nah they don't care enough to learn (Just like me).

One is a boss at Halo.

The other is completely a leisure gamer. He tries hard to win at SF though. He does a little research but doesn't apply it. It's hard to explain him.

You know me.

MK.

Tekken.

SF I try hard and am competitive but not near as much as MK and Tekken. I don't mind losing.

Bish I know that already. :mad:

I'm talking about kicking me for trying hard... That makes no sense, if they get salty they should step their game up :C

Bish I know that already. :mad:

I'm talking about kicking me for trying hard... That makes no sense, if they get salty they should step their game up :C

Gamma Apex won't kick you.

But Theta Apex will. And Theta Apex has been my best friend since the 4th grade :laugh:

SO!? I'll punch him in the nose..

Lol actually he'd probably kill you :laugh:

He has a throwing knife, takes Judo classes, runs a good 8 miles every few days.

Yeah, he's like the alpha male (no homo)

I love that dude. I'd give my life for him. He's family to me.

*Clicks on vid*

*Sees Spam, Spam, Salty after Spam, Spam, Salty after Spam* *Gets a drink and relaxes*

Lol, you even finished them off with the ultras; I bet those guys were pissed :laugh:

*Clicks on vid*

*Sees Spam, Spam, Salty after Spam, Spam, Salty after Spam* *Gets a drink and relaxes*

Lol, you even finished them off with the ultras; I bet those guys were pissed :laugh:

You already know, man :laugh:

METSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! SHOOOOORYUKEN!!

So, basically, 95% of the players who still play super are free as hell?

Makes sense, beat this guy with 20000Bp on super because I couldn't find a match in AE. Not hating on the super players, not all of us wanna learn.

So, basically, 95% of the players who still play super are free as hell?

Makes sense, beat this guy with 20000Bp on super because I couldn't find a match in AE. Not hating on the super players, not all of us wanna learn.

Cuzzzz Super is for Newpags, AE is where shit gets real :rolleyes: