Official NHL Thread

^ That's because it was the finals at that time and no one here but me cares about hockey enough to talk about it before the playoffs but I am not gonna talk to myself so, yeah, it is playoff time and people will start talking <3

My team is down 2-1 in the series, though. Legit raging right here.

Be lucky your team is in

My lighting didn't even make it.... :sad:

Marshall ignored the shit out of my post.

Probably still jerkin to his new avatar.

I've only been to one hockey game.

It was cold

And there was a fight >:]

And I want to go again :cry:

They just called a no goal, I was all happy, and then 40 seconds later, Nashville scores a legit goal.

ghey.

^ That's because it was the finals at that time and no one here but me cares about hockey enough to talk about it before the playoffs but I am not gonna talk to myself so, yeah, it is playoff time and people will start talking <3

My team is down 2-1 in the series, though. Legit raging right here.

You're not raging anything like I am... I'm a Pens fan and this series has been downright embarrassing.

You're not raging anything like I am... I'm a Pens fan and this series has been downright embarrassing.

Oh ****, didn't know you were a Pens fan.

I HATE the Pens and I HATE Crybaby. Can't say that I feel bad that they are losing, lol.

Either way, it is really crazy how that series is going, but my team is about to go down in the series 3-1 in exactly 1 minute so we'll be playing golf together soon.

I HATE the Pens and I HATE Crybaby. Can't say that I feel bad that they are losing, lol.

Either way, it is really crazy how that series is going, but my team is about to go down in the series 3-1 in exactly 1 minute so we'll be playing golf together soon.

I really thought you guys were going to win the west this year

especially after that amazing home win streak.

I really wanted to see a Wings/Flyers final

A lot of people seem to hate the Pens nowadays. I don't think they're the dirtiest team in the NHL... but they've been playing pretty dirty in this series, especially in game 3. It is just embarrassing. I was less embarrassed when the Pens were finishing dead last in the league ten years ago.

And I don't think Crosby whines nearly as much as he used to. It's just still the popular opinion of him.

I have family in Detroit and I usually go to one Wings game a year. I feel like saying I hate them is a bit strong... but I'm definitely not a fan. I'm indifferent at best.

I'm thinking we see the Rangers and Blues in the Cup Finals, with the Rangers winning it.

My friend is a huge Pens fan.

I can't believe he won.

If he loses, we plan to play golf together.

Yeah Pens! Finally the goaltender shows up for some hockey. At first I was happy to win just one game, now I'm starting to get excited about possibly winning the series.

I'm from Montreal, so my team didn't even make the playoffs, but I'm still following them, cause I'm a hockey fan. I'm cheering for the Flyers and the Kings, I want them in the cup finals, Mike Richards and Jeff Carter against their former team, that'd be nice!!!

I'm from Montreal, so my team didn't even make the playoffs, but I'm still following them, cause I'm a hockey fan. I'm cheering for the Flyers and the Kings, I want them in the cup finals, Mike Richards and Jeff Carter against their former team, that'd be nice!!!

I watched all of the habs playoff games 2 seasons ago

without a doubt they were the most exciting team to watch imo..

j83PJ.jpg

Last edited:
Man can anyone stop Quick?

He and LA look on fire right now

yea they'll be representing the west for sure in the finals

I stopped watching as soon as my Red Wings got out.

I still ask my friends who is still in but I don't care much.

IF IT AIN'T THE RED WINGS, IT DOESN'T MATTER

/broken hearted