Official NHL Thread

The shootout idea is bullshit. I wanna see some OT. I don't care how long the game goes. Ending with a stupid shootout is a crock of shit.

XxJadexX said:
The shootout idea is bullshit. I wanna see some OT. I don't care how long the game goes. Ending with a stupid shootout is a crock of shit.

I think the shootout idea is the best idea ever. It's a lot nicer than a fucking OT imo :roll:

Go Habs Go!

Really? I think losing in a shootout is crap. Watching OT is much more exciting ^_^

Oh my god I HATE the Leafs and I live in Leaf country. Leaf fans are he worst man. They never wear their jerseys all year but when the Leafs make the playoffs you suddenly see everyone and their brother in a Leafs jersey. That makes me even happier to be a Wings fan. I make it so that when I am going downtown Toronto I wear my Wings jersey to piss them off and show them what a real fan looks like, not those stupid bandwagoners. I wear my jersey through the entire year and I mean even when it is warm out. I love my team win or lose. Leaf fans just like them when they are winning.

Makes me think of when those crappy Leafs fans were booing Belfour and when he was starting to do good they loved him. What shitty fans. They don't even give the guy a chance and now they worship him.

undertaker3x7 said:
Special Forces said:
undertaker3x7 said:
Hockey sucks, I was hoping fo it to be gone forever.

Ok, well you're propably the only one.

Actually, no Im not. Most people dont give a damn about hockey, theyve even polled it on ESPN and other places. Only reason I didnt want it to come back was cuz Im tired of seeing it take up time on sports center that could be used for real sports like football and baseball. Although Id rather see about hockey than golf or Nascar. And I do admit every couple years I enjoy EA's hockey game.

Dude, I totally agree. I'm just saying that I have never liked hockey and while it makes a good video game all it will ever be to me is a time waster while wating for the Football scores on the bottom line.

Haha SF ain't gonna be happy today since Leafs beat Canadians 3-2.

Even though they don't look like it Jade, Leaf fans do support Toronto. Even though they haven't won the cup in years, they still support them.

Heck have you seen Sens fans? I saw the Sens-Bruins game and it was a total silence except for the commentators until the Sens scored a goal.

You see Leaf fans care, maybe a little too much at times.

Eight was enough.

The Predators season-opening streak of eight wins is over. Adam Foote netted the game-winning goal in overtime to give the Blue Jackets a 3-2 victory. Source: NHL.com

I mean, eight! It's just awesome!

And now, the habs are first in the Eastern conference and will defend their title against the Senators tonight. As for the entire league, Wings are still first with 9 wins and 1 lose (18 points). Predators are second with 8-0-1, still undeafeted under 60 minutes. Habs are fourth with 7-2. And the Penguins are dead last, still winless after 9 games.

Meh Montreal and Ottawa wont get the top spot soon as my Leafs have been lost only twice in regulation and are gonna defeat the Boston Bruins for the second time in a row.

NHL - Playoffs

Any fan of hockey out there?!? :cry: So which teams you think are going to win the Quarterfinal? It's a little bit late but... whatever 8). Here's my oppinion. Red teams win.

East

Ottawa
Tampa Bay

Carolina
Montréal

New Jersey
Rangers

Buffalo
Philadelphie

West

Detroit
Edmonton

Dallas
Colorado

Calgary
Anaheim

Nashville
San Jose

all of my picks are the same as yours sf except I want Detroit to beat Edmonton, don't know why just have a feeling. On a side note have you seen the whole Ottowa-TB series the refs were calling anything that happened on the ice it was kinda bullshit until game 4 which I think was awesome such a great game, plus I made 50 on it, finaaly you are back man I have someone to talk hockey with again, sorry I don't feel like going on the general chat board anymore, now it's just music, movies and sports, and chat

Just because they are losing the series down't mean they will be out. They can still win 2 in a row.

Either way I win because the Leafs never made it so no one can laugh at me. :D