Official NHL Thread

Special Forces said:
undertaker3x7 said:
Hockey sucks, I was hoping fo it to be gone forever.

Ok, well you're propably the only one.

Actually, no Im not. Most people dont give a damn about hockey, theyve even polled it on ESPN and other places. Only reason I didnt want it to come back was cuz Im tired of seeing it take up time on sports center that could be used for real sports like football and baseball. Although Id rather see about hockey than golf or Nascar. And I do admit every couple years I enjoy EA's hockey game.

well there is a reason why it is called canadas game, also one of the national sports of my country, I enjoy hockey, I couldnt care less if anyone american or canadian dont like it, and also I dont need a blue dot on a black puck on a white surface

XxJadexX said:
I can't wait to watch the Red Wings own all your faces off! Woo hoo!

I used to respect for the wings untill the stole Cujo away from the leafs

The way the salary system is all the old powerful teams anre now sinking and the old bad teams are strong, very very strong

undertaker3x7 said:
Hockey sucks, I was hoping fo it to be gone forever.

If you think that hockey sucks so much then why would you even bother posting in a HOCKEY TOPIC. :?

The Wings never stole Cujo from the Leafs. He wanted to play on a winning team, a team that had a chance to win him the cup. The problem was, he relied too much on the team to win for him, do all the work while he stood in goal. That is what ruined the Wings that season. It takes the entire team to work together to win and he just had too much confidence in the rest of the team doing all the work.

That season I was begging for the Leafs to take him back.

It's October 5th and that means the opening day of hockey is here. I'm so excited. Every other sport should bow down to hockey. HOCKEY IS THE BEST SPORT NEXT TO BASKETBALL AND BASEBALL .football can be ok sometimes.

XxJadexX said:
11 seconds left man. Boston must be crying themselves to sleep.

The coach is probably crying right now. A bruins player got a penality and they scored. Too bad. The Canadiens has done very well in short-handed, they allowed no goal in like 20 penalities.

Oddly enough, before the Red Wings I was a HUGE Habs fan. I had the pillowcase (still do) and the bedset (yeah, got it somewhere) and Roy posters and cards and T-Shirts and hats. No more Habs though, I stopped liking them way back in 1994 when I started to love my awesome Red Wings <3

Fantasy Hockey

Is anyone interested in joining a fantasy hockey league on Yahoo? If so, let me know and if I get enough people (I need 10 altogether) than I can give you guys a link and the password and we can get this thing going. If you have never used the fantasy hockey on yahoo, I can help you out. It's not hard. Just sign up and then you can rank your players for the draft. Anyways, I need 9 more people. It's all just for fun.

YAY! One person! Well here is the link for anyone interested. Just sign in with your Yahoo address. On the far right, scroll down a bit and click on FANTASY HOCKEY. Then click on GET ANOTHER TEAM and then make up your team! You have to go to JOIN A CUSTOM LEAGUE. The League # is 91899 and the password is isabelle. The league name is JNHL. This is my first time doing the fantasy as the comissioner so I don't even really know what I am doing >_< I set it so nothing counts until week 3 of the hockey season (Oct. 17) so that we can try to get enough people and get a draft done. Any questions, ask here and I will try to help. If I can't figure it out then screw it, I fail at life.

http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/

Sorry guys, league was deleted. It got a little messed up. Ah well, if you still want to join, you can click on JOIN EXISTING LEAGUE and do it that way. There are tons of other leagues there that need people.