V

Draco Briggs

So I follow a dude named @Tim_Static on Twitter. He frequents testyourmight.com. Back before Injustice was announced - he had the DC Comics logo as his avi. After the game was announced, he tweeted this:

Kombat Network ‏@Tim_Static
Now you all know why I was rockin the DC avatar on TYM & Twitter.

Fast-forward to today - he is now sporting a picture of V (of V for Vendetta fame) as his avi. I confronted him about his avi just a bit ago. he had this to say:

Jaymes Tyrone ‏@JimmieTy
@Tim_Static *wonders if your avi is some sort of subliminal hint, like your DC avi was*

@JimmieTy you catch on quick :)

@JimmieTy haha I tried to get the DC thing over on people before hand, but not many got it, except for you and maybe 2 1/2 others...

----------------------------

So, Im pretty sure V is in the game.

If you still dont believe me, check his tweets out for yourself: https://twitter.com/#!/Tim_Static

"Remember, remember the 5th of November, the gunpowder, treason and plot!"

Would love to see him in the game, he would most likely be a Gadget character with knives as his main weapon.

whoa......really?

I mean I've wanted him in the game, but doubted he would get in so I just forgot about him ever being playable. But that message is suspicious. I hope he isnt just trolling us. I really hope he gets in, I thought this was just going to be a traditional DC game with the usual Justice League characters, but I'd like to see someone like him.

I've searched on Netflix. I'll try Youtube for shits and giggles but I guess I'll just go to blockbuster or something

Yeah, Rorschach is cool.. But I think Dr. Manhattan or Ozymandias would be a better choice than him.
Dunno why, but I never liked Ozymandias much lol

Funny you mention Dr. Manhattan cause I just suggested in another thread that he could be a background character for a potential Watchmen stage. Never thought of the idea of him actually being playable, though, for some reason; I guess it would be cool

Dunno why, but I never liked Ozymandias much lol

Well, for one, he was a total twat. A know it all anus-face. But he handled Rorschach and Nite-Owl at the same time with minimal effort.

Funny you mention Dr. Manhattan cause I just suggested in another thread that he could be a background character for a potential Watchmen stage. Never thought of the idea of him actually being playable, though, for some reason; I guess it would be cool

As long as they put his dong away, I think they could get away with him being in the game.