...I dont care about super heroes.

I just want mk 10. Yeah, injustice could be an alright game, im not hating on it, just give me at least a trailer of my precious mk10 so I have something to look forward to.

or at least some more dlc.

I just want mk 10. Yeah, injustice could be an alright game, im not hating on it, just give me at least a trailer of my precious mk10 so I have something to look forward to.

or at least some more dlc.

I agree with you but I don't mind the super heroes too. I'll play the DC game so I can play with my younger sisters and nephew in front of anyone. But, I really hope for news of MK10 before this year is over!!!

If Injustice got cancelled for some reason I wouldn't care.

But I'm glad that NRS is saving time for MK10. It's going to be one sick game when it comes out after all this time 8)

If Injustice got cancelled for some reason I wouldn't care.

But I'm glad that NRS is saving time for MK10. It's going to be one sick game when it comes out after all this time 8)

Agreed agreed agreed!!! It better be worth it and not rushed! It especially better have no bugs and glitches!!! (I hate doing some of Jade's fatalities on herself and some other characters with ponytails because of the hair going through her hand for no reason). So because all this time is being saved, I better not see any of that BS!!!

Just let NRS take a break from MK for a little while, they deserve it

MK10 will be a while, but when it gets revealed, I bet it'll blow us all away

We just gotta be patient

You want Nrs to be a one trick pony and go out of business because of it? Its likely that Nrs don't give a damn about your opinion, they're a business they want money and to get money you have to appeal to a wider audience.

I don't want to even hear about MK10 mid next year at the earliest. They finally have a good thing going and the last thing I want to see is them rocking out a 1 year development cycle and churning them out. We all saw the type of product we get if that happens. I want them to spend to 2 to 3 years development on each MK so that they're all as great as MK9 was/is.

They also have a development team dedicated to Injustice, so there are strict MK guys just working on MK only stuff right now. Being a part of WB has really given them the resources they need to work on games the right way.

To be honest I wish NRS could get a contractual agreement with Rare and give us Killer Instinct before MK10. Ed Boon has stated that they would like to expand their brand by working on other things not MK related -- I say give them a chance to grow, it's only going to make MK10 better and worth waiting for. If you like playing the same game with new characters buy a capcom fighting game -- I'll let NRS get the bugs out with their other games in order to give me something solid for MK10.

Right now, NRS is the only crew making good American fighting games. I'd like them to flex their stuff with multiple franchises, and I'd rather not have a yearly MK release. We've seen how bad MK games can be with short development cycles, and I want a good, solid new Mortal Kombat when it comes. Besides, other franchises make good testing grounds for ideas that will possibly improve Mortal Kombat. For example: Darkstalkers had EX moves long before Street Fighter did.

I agree with OP, screw the damn super heroes and their cape bullshit

It's all about the villains anyway ;)

You want Nrs to be a one trick pony and go out of business because of it? Its likely that Nrs don't give a damn about your opinion, they're a business they want money and to get money you have to appeal to a wider audience.

a wider audience?? then why dont they make a game that isnt a fighting game? that would be a step in the right direction. i probably wont be thinking this, but i think some people are going to be thinking "not another NRS fighter" by the time the next game after mk10 comes along. one example of this is square enix. i got so sick of them because all they ever make is rpg's.

It's all about the villains anyway ;)

Word.
Villains are so under-rated in this day and age.
They've always had a more compelling story to me, that I can relate to.
Something has happened to them to make them evil; a sort of revenge.
A loved one got killed, or they were cast out, or they felt like they were never understood, or they were beaten.

Superhero stories are usually about some person who gets superpowers \ super abilities by way of genetic mutation, being bitten by something, have lots of money to spend on gadgets or have some sort of magic.

i probably wont be thinking this, but i think some people are going to be thinking "not another NRS fighter" by the time the next game after mk10 comes along.

That's like being worried that Criterion is gonna make another Need For Speed or Burnout game.
Both are in the racing genre, but both also play differently from each other.
"Oh no, Criterion is making another.... *GASP*.... Need For Speed sequel game."

If other companies like Criterion and Valve have made successful similar titles, in the same genre, why can't NRS?

To be honest I wish NRS could get a contractual agreement with Rare and give us Killer Instinct.
Rare doesn't own the Killer instinct IP. Microsoft bought Rare and with it all their IPs. If you want a new KI you have to go through them to get it and with the way Microsoft has been treating Rare (Kinect sports anyone?)this gen I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Rare doesn't own the Killer instinct IP. Microsoft bought Rare and with it all their IPs. If you want a new KI you have to go through them to get it and with the way Microsoft has been treating Rare (Kinect sports anyone?)this gen I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Nintendo sold their share to Microsoft as the distributer -- Rare still owns the property as the developer. Still, I agree that we wont be seeing KI this gen.

OMG.... really? If you had watched any of ed's interviews he/Nrs seem like they don't want to produce Mk after Mk. Besides do you really want it to be like Mw and Bf? Let mk9 live a little before cutting it off at the knees.

NRS working on something other than MK is excellent. It allows them to rest and come back to MK fresh whilst applying the lessons learned from MK9 and Injustice. They're finally receiving the support from WB that they should have received with Midway and they're focusing on making quality games rather than seemingly just relying on a 20 year old brand name made famous because of the level of violence.

Let sales for MK9 continue without ripping the consumer off by releasing a yearly game that's only a marginal improvement and tiring fans out. I hope they spend about 2 years on MK10 ensuring they make another quality game with substance. That's not to say I want MK10 to stray too far from what they've done with MK9 though.

OMG.... really? If you had watched any of ed's interviews he/Nrs seem like they don't want to produce Mk after Mk. Besides do you really want it to be like Mw and Bf? Let mk9 live a little before cutting it off at the knees.

A MK doesn't need to come out every year dude lol