Special TRMK Contest Thread

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Rethinking how we do some contests, and one thing I want to do is give our Forum users a heads up on contests and maybe exclusive shot at winning them.

So during the week of E3 we'll have some contests for our readers, so it may be good to Subscribe to this thread as we will be using it to give advanced warning on the contests. Some may require some hard work too, so be quick.

I will be staying tuned in to this contest.
Just out of curiosity, any Injustice prize giveaways?

Marshall, have you ever thought of, perhaps, sending him a PM and asking nicely? Just a thought.

Looking forward to the contests...

So will this be for US residents only or will they cover all over the world?

So will this be for US residents only or will they cover all over the world?

Depends on the prize, some are restricted to North America (codes) and others are restricted to customs issues preventing over seas shipments. Most of this week is codes, but may do a few physical prizes as well.

Depends on the prize, some are restricted to North America (codes) and others are restricted to customs issues preventing over seas shipments. Most of this week is codes, but may do a few physical prizes as well.

I just pm'd you all of my unused codes for you to give away as prizes. I forgot to mention that they are restricted to North America except for the 2 music cd codes.

How would we win contests? Would it be like a lottery, trivia, competition, etc.?

It would be random, and would be announced here how. This thread is for a long-term, not just this week.

I just pm'd you all of my unused codes for you to give away as prizes. I forgot to mention that they are restricted to North America except for the 2 music cd codes.

Thanks I got that, and it's typical for all game download codes.