Sektor Guide 2.0 ~ Return of the Red Messiah

Isn't that only possible to do in the corner he has much better options than that in the corner and you don't build meter when hitting your opponent.

Yeah, he does but I was talking about a hit confirm, not actually using that as a standard BnB. And I was thinking about SF when I was talking about meter :laugh: sorry about that.

Yeah, he does but I was talking about a hit confirm, not actually using that as a standard BnB. And I was thinking about SF when I was talking about meter :laugh: sorry about that.

Why would you do B2 when they're in the corner anyway.

Little practice for those attempting to get their Sektor game up.

Try connecting with 2 consecutive Teleport Uppercuts (non Ex). In order to do it you will need to have strong iat's. This practice will surely help with your iat's.

Does the leg lift freeze happen to people on PS3? I want to start playing as Sektor more but honestly I'm getting tired of my 360 freezing when I press U3.

Does the leg lift freeze happen to people on PS3? I want to start playing as Sektor more but honestly I'm getting tired of my 360 freezing when I press U3.
I usualy press 4 after instantly U3 and it gets out of the freeze but I have encountered this issue before but only after Sektor has fully gone through the u3 frames - that's why I don't use U3.

In the spirit of me picking MK back up, I've been gnikcuf around with Sektor in attempts to maximize all damage with no meter use.

Naked teleport:
B2, 1 - B3, 4, TU = 30%

NJP:
B2, 1 - B3, 4, TU = 30%

Anti air jab:
Dash B3, 4, TU - B2, 1 = 25%

Moral of the story is, when using Sektor, you should inflict no less than 30% damage every time you touch the opponent (In most cases)