TRMK's Injustice Game Guide

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
There isn't much to it yet, as the game was just announced, but I just put up our TRMK's Injustice Game Guide which will have links to news stories, moves, FAQs, etc like the other game guides do. We'll also add characters as they are announced/revealed. If anyone has any questions about the game, we'll add them to the FAQs section there too.

Check out the TRMK's Injustice Game Guide.

Awesome! If I come across anything here will be the first place I go! Hopefully this new game will liven up this site a bit with members old and new.

Hopefully someone will get pictures of the move lists if there is in-game move lists. I'm guessing DetroitBallin and CDJR will be able to fill everyone in on moves.

Theres an article on Giant Bomb (http://www.giantbomb.com/news/the-mortal-kombat-team-has-a-new-fighting-game/4182/) that gives a little bit more info; not too much, but I'll highlight the intersting stuff.

The game appears to play in the Mortal Kombat style, with plenty of juggles and combos, but will have a different set of controls that are built to take advantage of the game's increased focus on interactive backgrounds.

...and some bits that actually happen during the game, like Superman's super, which cashes in your meter for an atmospheric uppercut.

Thanks for this, Pat.
Can't wait to see more of Injustice in the following months to come, and hear more news from E3. ;-)

I can see it now... Pre-order at gamestop to unlock Shao Kahn "freed from the phantom zone and OP as ever ready to take on the DC hero's for round II!"

Hopefully someone will get pictures of the move lists if there is in-game move lists. I'm guessing DetroitBallin and CDJR will be able to fill everyone in on moves.

We will be at E3 and will be getting our hands on the game and will do what we can as far as moves lists, etc. I'm hearing it's not on the show floor, so may not be easy.

I can't wait until all of the characters are revealed. Hopefully we will see some interesting power types like Killer Croc. They better add plenty of character packs.

Not to get Greedy Pat

but can we get characters with their own section?

Every other fighting game I play has sections for each individual character. Cuz it's a pain when you talk months of gameplay chatter. when someone wants to discuss a specific part of a matchup. They can't info on that topic. cuz EVERYTHING is buried in 1 thread.

Like multiple threads can be created for 1 character.

Please hear thy selfish request.

Not to get Greedy Pat

but can we get characters with their own section?

Every other fighting game I play has sections for each individual character. Cuz it's a pain when you talk months of gameplay chatter. when someone wants to discuss a specific part of a matchup. They can't info on that topic. cuz EVERYTHING is buried in 1 thread.

Like multiple threads can be created for 1 character.

Please hear thy selfish request.

I'd consider this if more people wanted it, but even for MK9 there wasn't enough threads to need this.

True. Before MK9 came out people were foaming at the mouth to make character guides, calling certain characters and deciding who got to make a guide for who. For Injustice we have 2 character guides :?

True. Before MK9 came out people were foaming at the mouth to make character guides, calling certain characters and deciding who got to make a guide for who. For Injustice we have 2 character guides :?

I plan to post one too, but someone already posted hawkgirl and she's my main lol.

I plan to play Bane/Catwoman here soon as well though so once I get started a bit more on either of them I'll make one.

Yeah Pat I made that post, kind of hoping we'd have much more busy traffic. We lost that gameplay overhaul group to Test your might.

I plan to post one too, but someone already posted hawkgirl and she's my main lol.

I plan to play Bane/Catwoman here soon as well though so once I get started a bit more on either of them I'll make one.

Yeah Pat I made that post, kind of hoping we'd have much more busy traffic. We lost that gameplay overhaul group to Test your might.

Well Critical. I did say I planned on using her from the day I saw her gameplay premiere in Battle Arena, plus doing a thread about her. Well, as you can see, I wasn't lying at all. >:)

Anyways, good luck on either your Bane or Catwoman gameplay and combo guide.

Well Critical. I did say I planned on using her from the day I saw her gameplay premiere in Battle Arena, plus doing a thread about her. Well, as you can see, I wasn't lying at all. >:)

Anyways, good luck on either your Bane or Catwoman gameplay and combo guide.

lol I'm just explaining why I haven't done one yet is all.

and I was interested in her on her reveal day as well. I just don't like to commit to a character too early when not much was known about her then.

So here's the rundown. Since 2 guides have been made (Hawkgirl, Wonder Woman), I'll put a list of all the other characters underneath. So whoever got dibs on making the guide to that specific character, I'll edit this post and add that particular name right next to that character. By the way, the earlier you call, the better unless you pass the torch to someone who you believe can make the guide better.

Aquaman-
Ares-
Bane-
Batman-Rikolaw (in progress)
Black Adam-
Catwoman-
Cyborg-
Deathstroke-
Doomsday-
The Flash-
Green Arrow-
Green Lantern-
Harley Quinn-
Hawkgirl-Vigilante_FireDragon (completed)
The Joker-
Killer Frost-
Lex Luthor-
Nightwing-
Raven-
Shazam/Captain Marvel-
Sinestro-
Solomon Grundy-
Superman-Toferboo (in progress)
Wonder Woman-back, back, back, low punch (somewhat completed)

Last edited:

I know I did Kratos' :cool:

I call the Batman guide.... He is my main but I'll make some inputs on the Catwoman guide if iVital would hurry his ass up and get the game already :boxing: .