TV Shows or Movies that you wish were on Netflix Instant

Commander

I'll start off by saying that The Big Bang Theory has been a show that I've gotten more addicted to in the last year.
Even though I didn't start watching the show from the beginning (because I didn't know about the show before), it would be nice if it was put on Netflix Instant, so that all the Episodes could be viewed in order.

I'll start off by saying that The Big Bang Theory has been a show that I've gotten more addicted to in the last year.
Even though I didn't start watching the show from the beginning (because I didn't know about the show before), it would be nice if it was put on Netflix Instant, so that all the Episodes could be viewed in order.

That is one of those shows I want to like and hate and the same time.

The Walking Dead Season 2!
Breaking Bad season 3 and 4.
House seasons starting at season 1.
Cat-Dog all seasons.

I really want them on Netflix, I'd never see the sun again.

I always like to watch new and free TV shows online. my all time best free time pass is to watch new and latest free online TV shows.........

I'll also add that 3 out of the 5 live-action Marvel movies, prior to the Avengers movie coming out, should be on Netflix.

Iron Man 1, The Hulk (Edward Norton version), Captain America.
Why in the ****ing hell are NONE of those 3 movies on Netflix???

Last edited:
I'll also add that 3 out of the 5 live-action Marvel movies, prior to the Avengers movie coming out, should be on Netflix.

Iron Man 1, The Hulk (Edward Norton version), Captain America.
Why in the ****ing hell are NONE of those 3 movies on Netflix???

Iron Man 1 and 2 were on Netflix for the longest time and they only recently took down Iron Man 1.

I really wish they would add Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness on Netflix. I love Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness. They have the first movie but I've already watched it, so I don't want to watch it again. Need to continue on with the series. I haven't seen Evil Dead 2 or Army of Darkness in years (well except the one time it was on the Syfy channel and that doesn't count).

I really wish they would add Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness on Netflix. I love Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness. They have the first movie but I've already watched it, so I don't want to watch it again. Need to continue on with the series. I haven't seen Evil Dead 2 or Army of Darkness in years (well except the one time it was on the Syfy channel and that doesn't count).

Yes, yes, yes!!!

Why isn't it on Netflix?
Saw Evil Dead 1 on Netflix the other day, after not seeing it in a long time, and I wondered the same thing.

Bond Movies
Saving Private Ryan
Whose Line is it Anyway?
Toy Story 3
Big Bang Theory
The Warriors
Goodfellas

Why aren't ANY of the Godfather movies on Netflix, also, for that matter?
Such a classic trilogy.
It's shame not to have it on Netflix.

TV-show is the best source of enjoyment for me. I really to like to watch free online TV show i always like to watch the TV shows when i free from my work.......

Whose Line is it Anyway is one of the greatest shows to ever exist in human or extraterrestrial history

Seriously, no flaws at all

Whose Line is it Anyway is one of the greatest shows to ever exist in human or extraterrestrial history

Seriously, no flaws at all

Hell yeah, my sister got me into that show and thats where i found out about wayne brady, that dude is so funny.

I wonder if they have the wayans brothers and martin on netflix, those are classic hood comedies.