Mileena thread 2.0 "Don't be mad"

Is she completely safe if she throws her sais on a blocked Ex Tele-kick?

No, but yea.

If the opponent stand blocks the second hit, it jails them so she's safe.

But if the crouch block the second hit, it doesn't jail and you can punish her after the sias. Even though she's not safe you still have to pay attention because they might delay the sais to throw you off.

No, but yea.

If the opponent stand blocks the second hit, it jails them so she's safe.

But if the crouch block the second hit, it doesn't jail and you can punish her after the sias. Even though she's not safe you still have to pay attention because they might delay the sais to throw you off.

Or do them early and make her high as fuah.

This whole thread was a waste of time, we never have any active gameplay talk and the Match up discussion thread just died all of a sudden.

I don't think so, a lot of lurkers learned from it, and I learned how to play against her/ my pocket Mileena from it. It's probably the most informative guide on the site as well as bbblp's Sektor guide.

This whole thread was a waste of time, we never have any active gameplay talk and the Match up discussion thread just died all of a sudden.

I've had random people tell me they used my guides before on PSN (my bio reps the TurmKay).
The lurkers Vital, they see.

Umad bro?

Nah for real I learned a few things, just that I ignored the shit I didn't understand, lol.

And yeah, there might have not been discussion but guests see the guide. So in all, you helped people.

Thanks guys :cry:

I'm going to make an update to her "Go to" Normals section, F+3 is a lot useful than I though it was.

see this is how I know my guide wasn't well recieved. So I refuse to make anymore. I can't explain things w/o frame data anymore.

Nooooooooooo!!!

I really learned a lot from your guides, Especially the Noob thread. I've learned which of his normals are easy to poke out of and his Mix-up game so I can defend against it.

Well this sucks.. I can't even add F+3 to her Go to Normals because the OP has over 10000 characters in it :cry:

I'll just make a video explaining it myself and add it in then.

I use f+3 when I'm trying to apply pressure sometimes because most people don't expect to see that move coming...I don't know how safe it is but it works for me

I use f+3 when I'm trying to apply pressure sometimes because most people don't expect to see that move coming...I don't know how safe it is but it works for me

It's neutral on block so it isn't like a frame trap or anything. If you go for pressure everytime your opponent will just poke out of it. You could f+3 backdash and condition your opponent to respect it after they've adapted, though