Highschool of the Dead: American Survivors

Yeah well, this thread isn't about Jill, it's about us four messing up zombies and surviving.

Shira, Byrd and I groan simultaneously. His obsession with Jill Valentine from Resident Evil was overbearing. Before that, it was Mileena from MK. The rest of the group and I prayed that this fetish would stop eventually.

Hey. This story has Jill in it.

So I can talk about her all I want in this thread :wiggle:

Aw shucks thanks MK :D

Ok, so I've been thinking, HOTD has a main storyline and the three mentioned in this story will follow that stoeyline. When the First Season of HOTD ends that begins the original timeline from me. That will include other people in the forums. cool?

Cool with me.

I'm so ready to read chapter 2, Maybe if I give you the silent treatment it will come sooner :rolleyes:

Finally got some time to read and write a bit. Loving it so far Yung, can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.

Maybe if Vital stop harassing me it might come sooner :soapbox:

And thanks FJ, update should be here either Saturday or Sunday

Holy shitake mushrooms, I can't believe I didn't notice this for so long. I think i'll watch a bit of HOTD before I read this. The only reason I haven't watched it is because of all the random panty shots. XD

Holy shitake mushrooms, I can't believe I didn't notice this for so long. I think i'll watch a bit of HOTD before I read this. The only reason I haven't watched it is because of all the random panty shots. XD

But thats the good part about it

(I'll just leave this here.)
"Fantastic." I say to myself, walking out onto my building's roof. The sun was high in the Land of the Rising Sun. I always liked the scenery here, especially the skyline of the city. I was transferred over to this country a few months ago, with my employer hoping I would do something productive. I had to learn the language and research the culture the moment I was given the task of taking our project abroad. So far, I haven't gotten in trouble yet. (Except for that one time I accidently asked a beautiful woman for a "Happy ending" instead of "directions." The scratch on my face still hasn't cleared up yet.) the genetic engineering company here took my in as one of their own, letting me work on Project Zeus without any complications.

I pulled my hood up, then looked down at my arm. There was a bite mark there from one of the test subjects. I just changed out of my scientist coat and into my casual attire for the day. I was called in for an emergency down in one of the lower levels. I heard my name broadcasted and immediately went to the observation wing. I arrived, seeing one of the test subjects for Project Zeus struggling in his restraints. Now at this time, I secretly developed a counter-measure for Project Zeus if anything got out of hand. Lucky me.

"Hold him down! Damnit, don't let him lose!" I shouted at the other doctors. I walked over, pulling out the syringe I had hidden in my coat. The man on the table was going berserk, trying to pull his arms free from the table restraints. I neared the subject, holding the syringe in my hand. The antidote for the pathogen has never been tested, this is a good time as any. I pushed the subject down on the table, keeping my grip near his collar-bone. He growled and turned directly at me.
"Doctor Broussard, he has already bitten two of us!" One of the other doctors said, holding up his hand. I looked at the grotesque bite mark on the top of his hand as I felt teeth clamp down on my arm. I yelled, yanking my arm away from the test subject. I held my arm in my hand, staring at my own bite mark. I shook my head in disbelief. Then I saw the terrified doctor with the bite on his hand. His eyes were transfixed on the syringe I had in my hand. He lunged himself at me, trying to get the needle away from me.
"F*** off! I need this more than you!" I kneed the attacker in the stomach, then kicked him as he went down. I looked back to the needle and stabbed it into my arm. I winced at the pain, then yelled again in the chaos as I injected the serum. It seared into my blood stream like fire. I looked around after I emptied the syringe, then headed for the exit. The other doctors were still trying to contain the test subject, but he managed to break free. I ran over to the door and closed it behind me after I got through. I breathed heavily, sliding down into a sitting position. I pulled out my phone as the serum continued it's way along my bloodstream. I winced again as I managed to dial the emergency number.
"Hello, what is the nature of your call?" The receiver said. I yelled as I felt both of my arms start to burn. I got up and ran for the elevator.
"We need help at the genetics building! Get the police, get the military, bring EVERYTHING!" I shouted. I dropped the phone from the pain in my arm before I stumbled into the elevator. I don't know why, but I punched the button for the roof. The conveyor jerked into motion and sent me straight up. I leaned on the wall, holding my arms together until I reached the top. The door opened and I stumbled out onto the building's roof. I walked over to the edge, feeling the pain start to subside. I looked down at my arms, then started laughing, Strange tendrils of black and red biomass started enveloping my arms. They formed claws where my hands are and strange blades started forming out of the fingers.
"Fantastic." I said to myself, looking out over Japan's skyline.