So why didnt we get Kratos's arena on the Vita???

I think they needed the room for the extra skins and bonus tower. That's also the reason why the graphics took a turn for the worst.

I think they needed the room for the extra skins and bonus tower. That's also the reason why the graphics took a turn for the worst.

But apparently the card still has space available... or so they said. There's supposed to be room there for saves and future (if) DLC. I think the graphical fidelity issues have more to do with RAM rather than storage memory per se.

As long as Kratos' stage is concerned, I bet it was removed on account of it being too graphically intense. But as some people have said, the stage itself apparently got in the way of combos and stuff so most "serious" players avoid it. Personally, I don't miss the stage... and heck, I wouldn't miss Kratos either if he wasn't in.

But apparently the card still has space available... or so they said. There's supposed to be room there for saves and future (if) DLC. I think the graphical fidelity issues have more to do with RAM rather than storage memory per se.

As long as Kratos' stage is concerned, I bet it was removed on account of it being too graphically intense. But as some people have said, the stage itself apparently got in the way of combos and stuff so most "serious" players avoid it. Personally, I don't miss the stage... and heck, I wouldn't miss Kratos either if he wasn't in.

There is never a single reason anything is done. But space is likely one big issue, and seeing that it's a stage not allowed in tournaments it was an easy cut to save for space. While the game has space on the card, it's not a lot of free space and it's done to allow them to not force users to buy a memory card to play the game or get patches. It's a smart move honestly, as the memory cards are a rip off.

I don't believe it's "detail" is an issue, all the other stages were lovingly ported down just great.

Because of the detail in it I'm guessing.

I doubt it.
Stages like Deadpool, The Street & Living Forest are much more detailed.

Graphics were toned down so that the gameplay ran just as smoothly as consoles.

Oh, I never knew that it wasn't there. It is the best stage in the game btw.

Its one of the worst actually.
Only stage that tries to make you drop your combos.

no way she my best friend! Lol :p

Lol

I doubt it.
Stages like Deadpool, The Street & Living Forest are much more detailed.

Graphics were toned down so that the gameplay ran just as smoothly as consoles.

Its one of the worst actually.
Only stage that tries to make you drop your combos

Lol

Lol....btw welcome back!