TRMK Suggestion Box

Something else that I've seen on other forums that I think would REALLY help with this site is the Spoiler button.

Rather than having people type out the code for a spoiler (Which most are too lazy to do, or just flat out don't know about it) you can just highlight the text and hit the button to wrap it in a spoiler.

Something else that I've seen on other forums that I think would REALLY help with this site is the Spoiler button.

Rather than having people type out the code for a spoiler (Which most are too lazy to do, or just flat out don't know about it) you can just highlight the text and hit the button to wrap it in a spoiler.

Like how they do it on TV Tropes?

You should try going to that site. You will waste hours.

But no, over there spoilers are simply redacted. I don't think he knows what you meant

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I know what BBBLP meant, basically your text that contain spoilers are blacked out, similar to a highlighter effect on MS Word. There's then a button that you can click to reveal all spoilers in a thread, or you can double click on each blacked out text individually to reveal the posted spoiler.

How about severe disciplinary consequences for Spoiler Spammers instead?

Even on a first offense?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I know what BBBLP meant, basically your text that contain spoilers are blacked out, similar to a highlighter effect on MS Word. There's then a button that you can click to reveal all spoilers in a thread, or you can double click on each blacked out text individually to reveal the posted spoiler.

Nah it's like this

Spoiler:
manokey ass

But instead of me having to type out [ spoiler][/spoiler] I just highlight my text, hit the button and it gets wrapped in the box above

You should try going to that site. You will waste hours.

But no, over there spoilers are simply redacted. I don't think he knows what you meant

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

This was possible before, but we never had an icon.

Just look for this icon
spoiler16.gif

Spoiler:
It's on the Advanced view now.

[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] Actually now I've added it to the non-Advanced view.

[MENTION=1]Patrick McCarron[/MENTION] also added the mention button to easily tag people. Looks like a @ icon to the spoiler image.

Yeah I got 3 notifications for Post Quotes and one for a mention. Pretty awesome, thanks! [MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] let me know if you get a notification for this.

Big thanks to [MENTION=2298]Immortal Reaver[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1]Patrick McCarron[/MENTION] for this feature, it really helps conversations on threads to flow more smoothly.

I'd like to say thanks again to [MENTION=1]Patrick McCarron[/MENTION] for adding these new features. They help me keep track of my old posts that I might want feedback on, without having to search for them. Also to tag people that might be interested in what I have to say. (which is no one) haha. Is it possible to have an auto-complete type thing when tagging people? Sometimes you might not know exactly how to spell their name. Kind of like the auto-complete thing when you type in usernames to send a private message.

Hey um I was just going to suggest a bigger posting limit for the Visitor Messages and Personal Messages.
I was just going to suggest that we increase the limit from 1000 to 1500 characters.

Please and thank you.

Sorry to bother you, but it looks like if thread have more than 50 characters in it's name, the number of posts doesn't shows up on the main page under "hot topics" tab. "SPOILER ALERT:Mortal Kombat X DIGITAL COMIC DISCUSSION" is prime example of it, this is not a major problem, but i pefer to see the number of posts in the thread, so i understand was there something new posted or not...and if you will manage to also add the time and date of the last post info in this tab, will be extremely helpfull...

Something like this:
Spoiler:
6UHRErE.gif

Is there any way McCarron and Greeson can lift the 120 second waiting time for reporting posts? Today, we had about 4 or 5 spambots posting at around the same time, and that 120 second waiting time was a severe liability in reporting them in a timely manner.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Is there any way McCarron and Greeson can lift the 120 second waiting time for reporting posts? Today, we had about 4 or 5 spambots posting at around the same time, and that 120 second waiting time was a severe liability in reporting them in a timely manner.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Good to know. I’ll try to look next week to exclude that for some users.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk