TRMK Suggestion Box

MK soundboard? Yes please

*Vital makes a post about something*

*cue "It's official, you suck!" soundbyte*

tumblr_l5444wAnZc1qatjy5o1_500_zpsf62c855f.jpg

It'd be pretty damn awesome if the system of groups on TRMK really kicked off. Like for example if a topic in a group has a new post, all the group members should be notified of it.

The groups are kind of just like...there lol I feel that we could do so much more with them.

You should be able to invite other people to groups as well, unless you can already.

The ability to change the tag above you're avatar to whatever you want. I don't want to be a ''hollywood superstar'' lol ;D

Post more, you'll advance to new ones. Some people have custom ones but I wont be giving those out anymore due to backlash when it happened.

a "DISLIKE" or "DISAPPROVE" button...... why waste time posting a rant when this works just the same.

Not happening. We have THANKS only to encourage being positive. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all.

Post more, you'll advance to new ones. Some people have custom ones but I wont be giving those out anymore due to backlash when it happened.

Not happening. We have THANKS only to encourage being positive. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all.

I see your point......

Was thinking along the lines of "Hey, here is the new Catwoman for Injustice, what do you think" Dislike....Reason: hate the outfit.

But I do see how it can go malicious.

+ I guess a poll can accomplish the same goal.

Negativity is pretty much the main reason rep was taken away. People can't handle a red square, so they wouldn't be able to handle a dislike.

I am never against stuff like that personally because some people need to be told their post sucks, but, alas, the sensitive nature of people makes our cool toys get taken away.

People were blowing up our inboxes complaining about red rep.

Chat Invites.

Just like a little tab in the chat you can click, type a member's name and have a little notification sent to them alerting them that the Chat requires their typing. Kinda blows coming to a dead conversation or having to go to someone's visitor page to tell them to hop in the chat.

Have a selectable menu of emoticons on the advanced reply panel. Would be much appreciated if you could implement this feature.

Have a selectable menu of emoticons on the advanced reply panel. Would be much appreciated if you could implement this feature.

I don't know what you have for your message editor settings, but for me, there's a smiley icon above the quick reply box next to all the font formatting tools that gives me access to emoticons (the message box for "go advanced" also gives me an emoticon sidebar thing).

Maybe you just have the basic editor selected (I think that's the default); try one of the other ones.

That thread sucks anyway. Diverted from the original intent of the best art, people just post the newest batch of garbage from Deviant Art or some Tumblr. Only time its worth browsing is when Sky or Flawless post in it

That thread sucks anyway. Diverted from the original intent of the best art, people just post the newest batch of garbage from Deviant Art or some Tumblr. Only time its worth browsing is when Sky or Flawless post in it

Yea, I felt the same way after the 1030892347853205832th Ada or Persona Art posted..

Byrd Posted some nice Art in there too.