Dear Rage quitter

rikolaw

Thank you for rage quitting asshole! too bad you got matched up with me the next 3 consecutive matches afterwards only to quit again after a 15 hit combo each time.

Sorry had to vent, thank you for listening. :beer:

Last edited:
yeah two guys were mad at me last night cause i mopped the floor with them. if you lose then you suck but if you then somehow that makes you a cheater? i dont understand their logic.

yeah two guys were mad at me last night cause i mopped the floor with them. if you lose then you suck but if you then somehow that makes you a cheater? i dont understand their logic.

I'm not even that good lol seriously though, this is mortal komat - we shouldn't cheat the victor from their fatality reward; regardless if we choose not to use it.

Last edited:
Heh
Same thing happend to me only I was the one who quat (I just like to make up my own words)
I was fighting someone who spammed combo attacks on me :\

Heh
Same thing happend to me only I was the one who quat (I just like to make up my own words)
I was fighting someone who spammed combo attacks on me :\

there are alot of scorpion spammers out there...smh

new update to my thread -- I'm going to start posting names of people who quit!

Recent quitters:
dakota_fox2011
xF3ARKUSHx

Last edited:
uh oh rikolaw is playing dirty now. hes the new mortal kombat online lawman now.i fought some noob spammers today but i killed them in ease

lol They gave me an option to push start and leave the game.

If i want to skip your fatality I can.

RIkolaw I remember fighting you in Ranked matches lol.

one guy last night cussed me out just for winning. and he left right before i almost killed him. he was spamming Barakas forward Blade dash thingy and yet he was upset at me. *shrug*

Man being a scorpion player. You see alot of em... Especially if you get them in his vortex... I've gotten some hysterical Hatemail

I daily have to deal with rage-quitters. Not especially on the PS Vita.
But also on every other console.

Damn..I hate it when I am comboing dem to death w/ Reptile and then the pussy quits..

:mad::mad:

I love quitting out of matches in MK9 just because some angry black guy enjoys winning a match in TWO combos. Ahhhh, so much hate mail. It's funny to me.