MK movie update/MK Legacy discussion

You guys seriously care?

We got nut house Raiden, bald Shang Tsung, tentacles summoning Ermac and paintball gear wearing Sub-Zero so far. WHAT'S NEXT?

I don't like Kevin's vision of MK.

Btw, Assassin's Fist is getting a Blu-Ray release, now that was awesome.

That's just it though, its internet series adaptation. Not the best possible adaptation but still enjoyable. No new movie so I'll take this over nothing.

Besides, paint ball Sub-Zero was bad ass.

Last edited:
If Cassie Cage will be in a movie, I already have an actress in mind. It's be Iggy Azalea. LMAO

Dvorah should be played by Bai Ling or Irena Pantaeva (Jade in MK Annihilation).

EXCLUSIVE: Samantha Jo - Warrior (NBC)

Earlier this year NBC greenlit a magical drama pilot "Warrior". The episode was directed by Phillip Noyce himself ("Salt", "The Quiet American" "The Bone Collector").
Mortal Kombat Legacy's Kitana Samantha Jo plays Amelie, the deadliest assassin working for the Crime Lord (Will Yun Lee). Working undercover the primary heroine Kai (Natalie Martinez) is the one who must stop the syndicate...

Unfortunately neither NBC nor FOX picked up the show. Thanks to Owen Shiflett (Head of TV for Parkes+MfcDonald, former AMC executive) Kitana Fan Page has EXCLUSIVE look at the whole pilot.

If you are a fan of quality martial arts movies, Warrior is a MUST SEE. Its choreographic fighting scenes defy gravity, even The Matrix couldn't do it better.

The opening scene is SPECTACULAR! Even the summer blockbusters won't impress you more!
Samantha Jo 's character performs gory finishing moves ala Mortal Kombat's best Fatalities, Brutalities and Combos! - this will certainly excite us, die-hard fighting games fans. Seriously, a martial arts master like Sam Jo having acting & artistic skills can do amazing things on screen. BTW If the show had been picked up, Samantha would have returned to fight against Wolverine's Yukio Rila Fukushima! Can you imagine how cool that would have been?!!

ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR JAW TO DROP? HERE'S THE FULL EPISODE ON VIMEO.
P.S. Enter phillipnoyce to get the access.
P.P.S. If you love the pilot or Samantha's fight scene, SHARE the original video! Talk, Tweet about it! Don't forget the hashtags #WarriorNBC #WarriorFox #Warrior

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Samantha Jo - Warrior (NBC)

What's up, everyone!
Check out another teaser for Warrior (2015) pilot starring Mortal Kombat Legacy's Kitana Samantha Jo, Wolverine's Rila Fukushima and Will Yun Lee.

Are you a fan of quality martial arts movies? Get over here and watch the full pilot episode! (it's a link to the vimeo site)
Enter phillipnoyce to be able to watch the video.

If you loved the pilot or Samantha's SPECTACULAR fight scene, please post a comment :)

Looking forward to having a discussion with you all :)

Soooooooooo is season 3 still happening or...?

If it's not released during comicon, I wouldn't count on it. It's been finished for over half a year and they've kept it in hiding. My bet is that WB didn't like the end result and would rather not release it. Kinda how the deadpool test footage wasn't supposed to be released.