Whats this? Whats this?! ~ TRMK Drawings thread

lol I love when people say they aren't very good but they end up being better than 92% of the world.

I know what you mean though anytime you're trying to be good at something you compare yourself to other people. So i'm sure you've compared yourself to "Better" artist thus thinking your work isn't that good.

any random guy who plays me in SSBM thinks I'm disgusting and that I need to go outside. But In my eyes I'm not very good yet, because I can't make top 8 at Nationals.

lol I love when people say they aren't very good but they end up being better than 92% of the world.

I know what you mean though anytime you're trying to be good at something you compare yourself to other people. So i'm sure you've compared yourself to "Better" artist thus thinking your work isn't that good.

any random guy who plays me in SSBM thinks I'm disgusting and that I need to go outside. But In my eyes I'm not very good yet, because I can't make top 8 at Nationals.

Honestly, I don't feel I'm even at an intermediate level in the grand scheme of things. When I was a kid, I thought I was pretty good. However, the more I learned and got exposure to other people's works, I realized how much I lacked in technical skill and knowledge. The worst part if though is I hit a plateau; not being able to see my progress has been frustrating when my peers are improving by leaps and bounds.

Honestly, I don't feel I'm even at an intermediate level in the grand scheme of things. When I was a kid, I thought I was pretty good. However, the more I learned and got exposure to other people's works, I realized how much I lacked in technical skill and knowledge. The worst part if though is I hit a plateau; not being able to see my progress has been frustrating when my peers are improving by leaps and bounds.

yeah I understand. But once again to a average joe. Your drawings are real good.

I'm working on a drawing I'll post soon

Ok so I spent like 40 minutes on this. 15 of it was coloring the face I swear.

I'm not as good as most people in here but I figured what the hey I'll contribute.

IMG_0116.jpg

Last edited:
...pedo-ette bear?

Lol nah

Twas a picture of a teddy bear dragging a girl, like how you see little girls dragging their teddy bears.
I've changed a few things about the picture since I posted it, like the broad's face, but I don't have it anymore :(

stock-photo-photo-based-illustration-of-a-little-girl-dragging-her-teddy-bear-and-carrying-a-bunch-of-white-and-44034661.jpg

@Flawless: Bro if you're 'not every good' at drawing, then **** my life because I'm never getting to your level :laugh:

@Flawless: Bro if you're 'not every good' at drawing, then **** my life because I'm never getting to your level :laugh:

Although it may seem my standard is high, the fact of the matter is all artists have room for improvement. It's my lack of growth that is killing me more than anything else. I haven't been learning the right way for some time, I need to find some direction to focus.

On that end, I can summarize what I did to get as far as am I now, and hope it will be useful information. I usually lightly start with light outline for construction. This serves a "blueprint" to make sure all structures are aligned correctly, proportional, and have a good composition. I use references in order to develop an understanding of what the subject looks like; after all how can anybody draw if they don't know what the subject looks like.

Need a critique, just ask.

a_long_way_to_go_wip.jpg

I need help myself. I one thing that always troublesome was perspective. I'm unsure of where to establish the vanishing point and build around it.

Last edited:
You all are fantastic :) It's cool to see that everyone has their own style apart from mine I think the last drawing I did was of Nightwing a month ago. Went and looked at it I didn't even finish it. I'll finish and post it here for everybody ;)

Last edited: