Mortal Kombat 10/ The Second. Ideas for next game

Shawohs

I had some ideas for the next game hehe
It just goes through a montage of the warriors who died then it goes to the end scene with Quan Chi & Shinnok. After that it says "Years Later" And then Raiden will say "Come on", "Just once more!"
Then all of the ones who lost there soul (with Lui Kang & Besides Sindel) come from the ground and then they say stuff like "You cost us our soul" and "You deserve to die" It starts to introduce 4 or 3 player tag team (With Raiden, Sonya, Cage, and maybe Cyrax because he was good and bad somewhat :\ )
But the battle is just one of the ones where you need to loose and then the players all get knocked out and taken to I guess maybe Shinnok's Lair or something like that.
Sonya breaks free and then attacks Jax and then you somehow get through to him and he comes to your side
The main idea is to get the players back on your side and it would not be like konquest mode it would be like 2011 with cutscenes

If you have any more ideas for it post it, It can even be about getting rid of some ideas and then if I like it, I'll update this thread

I was thinking of something more along the lines of picking up shortly where MK9 left off having Quan Chi start another invasion of Earthrealm and another one on Outworld forcing the kombatants into an uneasy alliance to beat back Quan Chi and Shinook's forces. They quickly realize they can't win alone and then go on a quest to free the souls that were lost in MK9.

I was thinking of something more along the lines of picking up shortly where MK9 left off having Quan Chi start another invasion of Earthrealm and another one on Outworld forcing the kombatants into an uneasy alliance to beat back Quan Chi and Shinook's forces. They quickly realize they can't win alone and then go on a quest to free the souls that were lost in MK9.
Well now you just made my idea look like crap :\
And I admit yours is better

Yea, I would like it if the story played out like this with Shinnok as the main antagonist. We could also use new heroes such as Kai and Shujinko and also pick up from the arcade endings of characters like Ermac and Cage. Also I would like all dead characters to remain and maybe just revived or something at the end. I had written a script like story for MK10, incorporating mine as well as ideas or several members here. You can check it out from the link in my sig. :)

Great ideas gang. I personally think it would be better is a secret terrorist organisation brainwashes 4 of the world's deadliest fighters. The organisation sets up a fighting tournament which jonny cage must enter and fight the different nations across the world in order to become the world warrior. This works as every nation is divided as a result of mk9.