bonus tower completed

The-Boss

i just finished it last night.anybody find the mission before the last one hilarious? i thought the last one was interesting. i really like how netherealm did this.fantastic game

I find they made the challenges too damned hard. I'm not an expert at the controls and i find it exceptionally difficult to work out what I'm doing while Scorpion is kicking my ass every couple seconds in number 95. I almost smashed my Vita because I was sick of 15 beatings by him. I got To Ermac ONCE in that time. Its been made far too difficult for them to actually be fun. I had to skip about 60 of the challenges before 95 because they were just too hard for me. Oh well, I'm just not good enough for the extra skins I guess. I may as well just play the PS3 version.

Are yoy kidding? Dont give up.You play that tower and show em whos boss. I play expert mode on arcade and even the tower for me is on a higher difficulty. Its like a megaexpert. Just keep trying cause if you try you will only get better. Trust me

Are yoy kidding? Dont give up.You play that tower and show em whos boss. I play expert mode on arcade and even the tower for me is on a higher difficulty. Its like a megaexpert. Just keep trying cause if you try you will only get better. Trust me

Problem is, after 15 to 20 beatings by the first of 3, if I do get past Scorpion, Sub Zeros a cinch, but Ermac is next to impossible to touch much less beat. The one time I got him to less than 10 percent power, I had half left and he STILL kicked my arse. Its extremely demoralising (I have the difficulty set to beginner, for heavens sake) and it doesn't inspire me to keep trying. It makes me think the programmers are sadistic pricks. I don't have the patience or the low enough blood pressure to endure anything up to 50 losses JUST FOR A COSTUME. Its friggin ridiculous. Its not worth it. If it were like multiple beatings by Goro or Shao Kahn who after about the 5th almost just stand there and let you win, I would be able to cope with it, but not when the first is near impossible for me to get past. Do you see my point?

I find they made the challenges too damned hard. I'm not an expert at the controls and i find it exceptionally difficult to work out what I'm doing while Scorpion is kicking my ass every couple seconds in number 95. I almost smashed my Vita because I was sick of 15 beatings by him. I got To Ermac ONCE in that time. Its been made far too difficult for them to actually be fun. I had to skip about 60 of the challenges before 95 because they were just too hard for me. Oh well, I'm just not good enough for the extra skins I guess. I may as well just play the PS3 version.

Is it the one in which you have to defeat Scorpion, Sub & Ermac with Rain? That was easy as hell for me, cause Rain is my main lol

My advice

Don't jump too often, punish their teleport punch and Sub's slide.

Last edited:
Is it the one in which you have to defeat Scorpion, Sub & Ermac with Rain? That was easy as hell for me, cause Rain is my main lol

My advice

Don't jump too often, punish their teleport punch and Sub's slide.

Thanks for the advice. I'll give that a shot. I also find it hard to correctly time my block and usually have been hit before I'm aware. And Ermac's looks like he's throwing a fireball at you. Oh also notice at the start of the challenge, Sub Zero and Ermac have swapped their fighting stances? I've had plenty of time to look at them. LOL

lol i beat it.

Great, get your arse to Australia and do it on mine. :)

Ok, I've had enough of this game. I gave up on getting Ermac's MK3 costume for the time being because I was getting ready to smash glass. I managed to get Reptile's MK2 garb but have again gotten stuck on MK3 Skarlet (Challenge 109). Another one which is too damned hard for someone who isn't a hardcore gamer. I'm not going to risk a coronary for some costumes. I had Reptile down to one hit to go with about 25% left myself and he still friggin beat me. I was actually shaking like a leaf after I lost that one. I don't need the rise in blood pressure.

lilrican im very close to calling you MC--LOLZY because in almost every message you sended you laugh.shoot you even laughed at me. if i ever have to do challenge tower again ill pass out of exhaustion

Well, I'm getting ready to let fly with all the profanity I can muster even though it'll probably get me banned, so no need to be better. Let us have it :)

It just sounds like you're not very good at this game in general.

learn some combos, so when you hit them you get guaranteed damage that doesn't require more inputs. Pay attention to CPU behavior. They most likely have some sort of pattern.