bonus tower completed

The one i wanted to rage quit on was the one that you had to beat 5 shao kahns it was the most heart pounding challenge for me

keep trying mk fan. just keep trying with kool and kalm

Well, I'm surprised that I've managed so far to get all the costumes except for MK3 Ermac (challenge 95) and the 150 costumes.
I found MK3 smoke to be so damned easy, and it only took 5 tries to get Noobs.

The one i wanted to rage quit on was the one that you had to beat 5 shao kahns it was the most heart pounding challenge for me

Yeah, I only had half a hit left in me when I finished that one. I found that there were times where I'd have to tap his head 5 times before he'd get stunned, and then he might have knocked me almost out...

The 5 Shao Kahns challenge was pretty easy for me... that's the one with Stryker, right? You can just spam 'em to death using his gun. Oh, and the last Bonus Tower challenge was a lot easier than I thought, and fun! The one on the regular tower is a lot harder.

I think my thumb broke from shooting Stryker's gun constantly at the 5 Khans. I finished it (after many tries) before I read that you can touch Khan's head to stun him. I finally completed the challenge tower but I hated 70% of it. I hated the 2nd to last challenge with the big head Raiden (I never use him). I think I finally completed it with air torpedos on ground and in the air and teleports.

For Lilrican, I finished 95 (Rain vs the World ... of Ninjas) with basic forward jump kicks, then duck-uppercut when they block. Sometimes I'd throw in his fast roundhouse (D,B+4 I think) if they are close - they didn't really punish for that. Or teleport (D,U) when I felt a missile attack coming and uppercut them. Overall though, just lots of uppercuts (I'm just not a ninja player). I just did it again before this post to see and these (boring) tactics worked again first try.

For 147 (Kung Lao vs Armor Noob), I held the block button with the fingers of my left hand and rapid-tapped Noob with first 2-3 fingers of right hand and my left thumb, whatever could fit, haha! I couldn't see half of the screen but I just focused on tapping Noob while staying blocked. I ate about 30% health before he broke. Then it was mostly mid-screen dive-kicks followed immediately by hat toss until my X-ray was up.

Other than the big head missions (especially 149) and balance tests, I hated Kabal's missile dodge. I finally got it after memorizing a pattern from youtube. Still not fun.