ALL new content/secrets/rewards for MK for PS Vita :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninja

well ladies and gentlemen :) I am unable to get the game on vita myself.. and since no similar thread was made (a thread for example was just about the costumes, not all of vita's content), I thought I should make this. so, to all of you who do own a vita and will get the game, go ahead and post to us anything about it. in another thread there has been some talking about new characters for example. show us what vita has to offer :) costumes, missions, secrets, characters, new stuff, anything there is.

well ladies and gentlemen :) I am unable to get the game on vita myself.. and since no similar thread was made (a thread for example was just about the costumes, not all of vita's content), I thought I should make this. so, to all of you who do own a vita and will get the game, go ahead and post to us anything about it. in another thread there has been some talking about new characters for example. show us what vita has to offer :) costumes, missions, secrets, characters, new stuff, anything there is.

when i get the game i shall take a million pictures of it and post it then. cause lord knows i have over 100 photos of ninja gaiden

I'll try to take some screenshots this tuesday with the Vita, PS button + start FTW! I already know how to unlock some of the costumes, cause some people managed to get it earlier, I won't spoil it before tuesday tho

Status
Not open for further replies.