MK for Vita Screenshots and Videos

Same here.
I'm hoping that they flesh him out for MK10.

I would take BOTH.
Rain and Tremor should both be in MK10.
Give a chance to some of the other ninjas, as well as Scorpion and Sub.

Earth, Water, Fire and Wind!!Join together to make Captain Planet the guest star of MK10. Well not wind but Fujin may be in

Earth, Water, Fire and Wind!!Join together to make Captain Planet the guest star of MK10. Well not wind but Fujin may be in

No.
There is no character that has the heart power. ;-)
All 5 elements must be in for either Captain Planet or the 5th Element. :laugh:

Wow! Does anyone know what Tremor's fatality is like yet?

Also I love the blue Skarlet and red Kitana color scheme. It's very interesting to see them in each other's colors!

It'll be more interesting if Jade's 2nd outfit was yellow. Then we can call her Tanya. :gr_jest:

New images taken with my Vita

babyrain.jpg

babyskarlet.jpg

babyfreddy.jpg

piranhas.jpg

sawsx.jpg

kenshidamage.jpg

skarletdamage.jpg

raindamage.jpg

They were not in any coffins, you just go the gallery located in the Nekropolis

Oh perfect! I'm guessing they show as you unlock stuff, I never checked on a new game save.

Here are some shots from my other threads:

MK_VITA_ERMAC_MK2.png

MK_VITA_ERMAC_MK3.png

MK_VITA_KENSHI_ALT.png

MK_VITA_MILEENA_MK2.png

MK_VITA_NOOB_MK2.png

MK_VITA_RAIN_MK3.png

MK_VITA_REPTILE_MK2.png

MK_VITA_REPTILE_MK3.png

MK_VITA_SCORPION_MK2.png

MK_VITA_SCORPION_MK3.png

MK_VITA_SKARLET_ALT.png

MK_VITA_SKARLET_MK2.png

MK_VITA_SKARLET_MK3.png

MK_VITA_SMOKE_MK3.png

MK_VITA_SUBZERO_MK2.png

MK_VITA_SUBZERO_UMK3.png

MK_VITA_CYBER_SHAO_KAHN.jpg

MK_VITA_CYBER_SKARLET.jpg

MK_VITA_JOHNNY_MEAT.jpg

MK_VITA_TEDDY_FATALITY.jpg

MK_VITA_TREMOR_1.jpg

MK_VITA_TREMOR_2.jpg

MK_VITA_TREMOR_3.jpg

MK_VITA_TREMOR_4.jpg

MK_VITA_TREMOR_5.jpg

MK_VITA_TREMOR_6.jpg

Last edited:
Are you serious? I'm reading of people who already own the game and downloaded all the DLCs, and still want to buy a Vita just for this game only because they saw Tremor... They can't even use him apart from two challenges. Not mentioning people who act crazy for some stupid skins, and are willing to spend 200$ for a handled console and a game. I understand that one can do whatever he wants with his money, but I still find it's obscene.
Seriously, if people like that exist then we shouldn't be surprised when they release DLCs that are cut from the game, or silly skins/palette swap that should be free and instead are charged, or ultimate/super/komplete editions when we (you) are the first to buy every single shit. I play the game on Xbox360, sure I like the classic skins and the new features, but come on, this doesn't justify a further outlay when there are people who can't even afford a single console (and yes, I know it's a bit generic, but it's the truth).

Dude calm down I was just saying I enjoyed the stuff the Vita has. I'm not going to buy a Vita for real, I'll just play the extra stuff once someone I know buys it. I just really like the skins and the bonus tower. The Tremor is just a fun bonus. I have the 360 version and I am fine with it. I was just saying it was cool, that's all.

Here is a video clip I made of Tremor in action.

fire blast= emote of sub zero's ice freeze thingy
his voice= scorpion :S
his standing and fighting emote=smoke
his costume=mix of scorpion and smoke's colours
the ground move thing=jax's move
the portrait=noob saibot
his winning stance= noob saibot...

fire blast= emote of sub zero's ice freeze thingy
his voice= scorpion :S
his standing and fighting emote=smoke
his costume=mix of scorpion and smoke's colours
the ground move thing=jax's move
the portrait=noob saibot
his winning stance= noob saibot...

true. but be glad they put him in there. human Smoke used to be scorpion with smoke coming out of his body and a grey color. look what happened there. he'll most likely be fully revamped and adjusted to earth-related moves in MK10