MK for Vita Screenshots and Videos

You're on an MK forum.
Filled with people who love MK.

You can bet your ass we're buying it multiple times.
I've already purchased it on PS3 & 360 just so I can assert my dominance everywhere.
Now I can whip ass with the Red Robo while I'm taking a shit.

Plus

TREMOR <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

P.S. I never said I was buying it for skins OR added features. I planned on getting a vita as soon as they announced it (dual joy sticks anyone?) I don't buy into gimmicks and useless bobbles. The PS vita is improved hardware, im getting a bit tired of my old psp its got quite a few miles on it.
As for MK on the vita and all the added stuff I think its kool they gave use some new stuff to play with i would of bought it even without that.

true, but what's so special about that tremor guy? it's just a mix of characters.

What's special about him has nothing to do with the version in the Challenger Tower.
It has more to do with fans wanting to see him revised and improved on in general, from the 1997 MK:SF days, as a character on the select screen.
I'm one of them. ;-)

What's special about him has nothing to do with the version in the Challenger Tower.
It has more to do with fans wanting to see him revised and improved on in general, from the 1997 MK:SF days, as a character on the select screen.
I'm one of them. ;-)
hmm makes sense.
Tremor is a ninja that has earth based attacks.
I really want to see him fleshed out.

Stalagmite attacks and what not.

yes but if you had to choose between them, who would you take?

I wouldn't want Tremor as DLC if he looks like that and has those moves. Its cool to be able to play a classic version of him in the vita challenge tower and all but playing as him would get boring and stale pretty quick as he is nothing but an amalgam of three already existing characters.

Now a properly fleshed out Tremor with a new, better look (need not be a ninja even), more original moves, variety of earth/lava powers etc, I would buy in a heartbeat. :cool:

Tremor is a ninja that has earth based attacks.
I really want to see him fleshed out.

Stalagmite attacks and what not.

Same here.
I'm hoping that they flesh him out for MK10.

yes but if you had to choose between them, who would you take?

I would take BOTH.
Rain and Tremor should both be in MK10.
Give a chance to some of the other ninjas, as well as Scorpion and Sub Zero.

OT:
The Death Traps on Test Your Balance sounded pretty awesome.
Supposedly there's 4 different death traps.

I would take BOTH.
Rain and Tremor should both be in MK10.
Give a chance to some of the other ninjas, as well as Scorpion and Sub Zero.

meh, nobody can surpass these badass ninja's:
SUBZEROUMK3.gif
ReptileUMK3stance.gif
Umk3s.gif
Human_smoke2.gif
Rain.gif
Ermac1.gif