Someone hack the Vita, so I can play as Tremor on the Ladder

umk3ninjas.jpg

No problem

blueskarlet.jpg

Sexy blue Skarlet VS red Kitana

**edit**

Me testing the controls

Last edited:
C-Sword waiting for the new CT gift :D if there's one indeed. also, if you find in there some way to gain a NEW Rain alt, please post it as well. I find it weird for him to get just the UMK3 one while skarlet getting an alt and a classic, kenshi to get an alt and Rain.. no alt except his classic. I don't really count freddy, his appearance is kinda standard anyway.

C-Sword waiting for the new CT gift :D if there's one indeed. also, if you find in there some way to gain a NEW Rain alt, please post it as well. I find it weird for him to get just the UMK3 one while skarlet getting an alt and a classic, kenshi to get an alt and Rain.. no alt except his classic. I don't really count freddy, his appearance is kinda standard anyway.

Sorry dude, no new alt for Rain and Pat has already posted the reward for completing the bonus challenge tower.

Sorry dude, no new alt for Rain and Pat has already posted the reward for completing the bonus challenge tower.

oh.. just read that in the other thread. that really sucks :/ I mean come on, even kratos has a freaking new alt :/ still hoping for some secret for him for a new alt :( this is rather disappointing, even if his UMK3 one looks great :(

Spoiler:

tremor3.jpg

Tremor not just a rumor

tremor2.jpg

Fight as Tremor, FINALLY

tremor1.jpg

Tremor pissed at Kano

tremormovelist.jpg

Someone hack the Vita, so I can play as Tremor on the Ladder

umk3ninjas.jpg

No problem

blueskarlet.jpg

Sexy blue Skarlet VS red Kitana

**edit**

Me testing the controls

@ the last picture: I can't wait to see Jade in red or purple!

Aw man now I want a Vita just for this game! It looks so fun! ^^;

Are you serious? I'm reading of people who already own the game and downloaded all the DLCs, and still want to buy a Vita just for this game only because they saw Tremor... They can't even use him apart from two challenges. Not mentioning people who act crazy for some stupid skins, and are willing to spend 200$ for a handled console and a game. I understand that one can do whatever he wants with his money, but I still find it's obscene.
Seriously, if people like that exist then we shouldn't be surprised when they release DLCs that are cut from the game, or silly skins/palette swap that should be free and instead are charged, or ultimate/super/komplete editions when we (you) are the first to buy every single shit. I play the game on Xbox360, sure I like the classic skins and the new features, but come on, this doesn't justify a further outlay when there are people who can't even afford a single console (and yes, I know it's a bit generic, but it's the truth).

I play the game on Xbox360, sure I like the classic skins and the new features, but come on, this doesn't justify a further outlay when there are people who can't even afford a single console (and yes, I know it's a bit generic, but it's the truth).

What does that have to do with it? I'm not gonna run out and buy a Vita for the game either, but I'm not gonna be the one to tell other people they're wrong for spending their money.

Never said they're wrong for spending their money, but surely they're not that smart if some skins and a non-playable character (because he's not except for two missions in challenge tower) drive them to buy a new console and a game they already own. That has nothing to do with passion. It's sad to see people enslaved by commercial manoeuvres, but again, they can spend their money the way they want: good sense, however, is not for everyone. I think the exact same thing of people who change their cell phone continuosly when the one they have is perfectly functioning: of course they can buy what they want, but the moment you say or write it in public I'm free to have my thoughts about it.

Never said they're wrong for spending their money, but surely they're not that smart if some skins and a non-playable character (because he's not except for two missions in challenge tower) drive them to buy a new console and a game they already own. That has nothing to do with passion. It's sad to see people enslaved by commercial manoeuvres, but again, they can spend their money the way they want: good sense, however, is not for everyone. I think the exact same thing of people who change their cell phone continuosly when the one they have is perfectly functioning: of course they can buy what they want, but the moment you say or write it in public I'm free to have my thoughts about it.

Totally, but there's like, more content. More than skins and non-playable characters. Plus, I can't take my current copy of MK on a bus. More content, less expensive, I can take it on a bus. I'm not saying you can't express your thoughts sir. It just sounds more mean than it is accurate.

"More contents"
Last time I checked there was just the bonus Challenge Tower, everything is there: new "Test your...", new characters (actually only Tremor, who is a palette swap of Smoke with some moves, while the others are just... well, mods - Cyber Skarlet, Meat/Johnny Cage, etc), classic skins, and... nothing more. Apart from the skins you have nothing new that can be used in the main game: no new stages, no new characters nor new fatalities or an extended story mode. If this is worth 200$, go on and be happy, I'm not the one who will make you change your mind.
"Less expensive, I can take it on a bus"
... less expensive, uh? I thought you said you don't have a Vita, and buying it plus the game is not exactly what I define "less expensive": this is a statement that a Vita possessor can make, not someone who never had it or planned to buy it, and, as you can read, I was talking about the latter. I'm 100% sure, and correct me if I'm wrong, that the majority if not all the people who already played the game on their consoles don't care less of taking the game on a bus. We all know that the reason why they want to buy a PS VITA now is to have some useless skins (that work as an enticement to attract) or to play as Tremor, because if these two features weren't there nobody would have cared.

Last edited:
dude does it bother you that much that other people want to buy something that makes them happy? Just because you can't understand it doesn't mean it is stupid or useless to buy this game. I have a psp and have been wanting to up grade to the vita but i have been holding off until a decent game comes out for it and now there is I'm happy to say i will be getting it soon and I will enjoy it. If that bothers you then i guess that's your problem.

Sweetheart, good for you if you need to pay twice the same game for some extra side content to feel happy. Do you think it's a problem of mine? It isn't, I'm not the one who's going to spend his money on something I already own. It's a waste, and I respect money to waste them that way, so again, the problem is not mine as I'm fine with my regular version of the game and I'm not giving in to a bunch of skins. This game is meant for Vita users, not for people who have been playing Mortal Kombat for a year on Xbox360 or PS3. Good for you if you want to go out and buy whatever they thrust under your nose to feel complete, actually it's because of this mentality that nowadays we pay a lot even for 4 skins or content already on disc; it's thank to this that commercial operations like the one CAPCOM do (and now NetherRealm) find rich soil. I have nothing more to add at this point, that's it.