cDsnO.jpg

BH6s6.jpg

BXJxQ.jpg

vPQak.jpg

lYJHE.jpg

more here
http://playfront.de/about/mortal-kombat-vita-screen/

It's not all about the graphics man. :|

Graphics is bottom last if I'm giving my opinion on a game.

Gameplay > Graphics

It's not all about the graphics man. :|

Graphics is bottom last if I'm giving my opinion on a game.

Gameplay > Graphics

This is true but the fact that this is a PS Vita game kinda irks me.

I saw UMvC3 first-hand on a PS Vita and the graphics really impressed me!

But this? Lol this looks like a PSP game not a PSVita game.

Keep in mind you are looking at SCREENSHOTS of a game running at 60FPS also your monitor is nothing like the GORGEOUS pixel dense OLED screen of the Vita. I've found Vita screenshots don't do games justice, UMVC3 looks like shit in still screenshots as well.

Keep in mind you are looking at SCREENSHOTS of a game running at 60FPS also your monitor is nothing like the GORGEOUS pixel dense OLED screen of the Vita. I've found Vita screenshots don't do games justice, UMVC3 looks like shit in still screenshots as well.

Really?

umvc3psvita8-600x340.jpg

UMVC3-Gameplay-2.jpg

Okay lol you're right

My bad :]

Really?

umvc3psvita8-600x340.jpg

UMVC3-Gameplay-2.jpg

Okay lol you're right

My bad :]

Those are RESIZED and not full resolution screenshots to make it look "better"

If anything, look at the non-full sized images to give you a better idea of how the game looks because that is about the size of the Vita screen. Or open the screenshots on an iPhone 4 or iPad 3 screen.

The screen is really dense at 220 pixels per inch, your monitor is more like 80. A lot of magic was done to make the game look as close to the console game as possible with the same lively backgrounds. For comparison Marvel vs Capcom on Vita features flat almost single texture backgrounds. Really kinda bland honestly.

Did you see what capcom did with Revelations? It uses the same engine used to power UMVC3 and it looks amazing, and the Vita was Superior in hardware vs the 3DS and revelations look better.

i saw show khans fatality on youtube yesterday for mk vita. its so bugged and stuff. one finger was out of the back of the body BEFORE he ripped the body in 2. fail fail faill

For a handheld, the graphics look oustanding, you cant expect ps3 graphics on a handheld yet....
And if they make the graphics too good, there wont be enough space to put all the content that the game has.

Call me old school but it reminds me of ps2 graphics as long as it plays smooth i dont mind it looking a bit rough. I just beat GoW GoS on my psp a couple weeks ago and i thought that game looked awesome for a psp game and played better than GoWII to me anyways so for a handheld system fighting game i see no prob.

And if they make the graphics too good, there wont be enough space to put all the content that the game has.

Space isn't the issue, the issue for graphics is the GPU.

The VITA has the best mobile GPU on the market but can't do as many triangles on the screen as a PS3 or 360 can do. Rough numbers the graphics power of the Vita is about 1/2 of that of the PS3. I've heard 120 triangles per second vs PS3's 250 triangles per second. Less triangles on screen mean less things the graphics engine can do every second. You have to sacrifice other graphical features on the mobile platform as well to keep the game running as fast. I think they did an awesome job and the game is a blast to play.

Ppl need to serioulsy STFU about the graphics. When you're playing the game, the graphics look great. Yeah when they do a close up on the kharacters, the graphics do look kinda weak. The fact that they were able to cram so much stuff in this game and alot of cool extras just for the vita and still run at 60 fps is the most impressive part. If u guys would of got graphics that we've seen in other vita games, then the gameplay in this game would suffer cuz it would NOT be at 60 fps. Bottom line is when the game is in motion and you;'re playing it, the game looks and feels great. I dont care about what it looks like up close.

the eyes are fk up though........if you play story look at kitana's eyes one goes left and the other looks straight. lol actually look at all the eyes when your fighters enters.

i think the graphics are bootifull. im stilk impressed that it plays the same and how the blood still gets on clothes and what not. its got the mk spirit for sure.im gonna be playing this for a loooooooong time