Official PS VITA Mortal Kombat 9 PSN ID Thread

heretique

Hi everyone, we should write all of our PSN adresses in order to play together. (If you suppose to buy MK Vita)

Mine is;
Sky-HeretiQue

Re: PS VITA Mortal Kombat 9 Users

i had a idea like this nobody payed attention to but im in. final-herox

um i dont have a vita yet but i got one question. do you use the same psn id as you use for ps3 or do you make a new one for the vita?

um i dont have a vita yet but i got one question. do you use the same psn id as you use for ps3 or do you make a new one for the vita?

Your PlayStation Network account is used both on the PS3 and the PS Vita. You can create a new account if you wish but I wouldn't.

Hi guys, i couldn't wait and downloaded mortal kombat vita from US PS Network :) so my other psn id is;

HeretiQue-SKY

Yesterday, i tried to play MK with my friend (He bought MK from UK PSN) , but we couldn't play as i bough MK from US PSN. So there is region lock in MK's multiplayer, too bad.

I suppose UMVC3 doesn't have region lock in multiplayer, because my game card is region 2 (Europe) but i can play with the people who are from USA.

Hi everyone, we should write all of our PSN adresses in order to play together. (If you suppose to buy MK Vita)

Mine is;
Sky-HeretiQue

I own MK on PS3, Vita and XBOX

PSN/Vita - RikoLaw
Xbox live - Riko Law 860

Great idea! Feel free to add me, I accept all requests!

Vita: barry_matharoo

can people from different region play?

for eg us account with uk account???

Yesterday, i tried to play MK with my friend (He bought MK from UK PSN) , but we couldn't play as i bough MK from US PSN. So there is region lock in MK's multiplayer, too bad.

I like a good challenge so if you can kick my a## online and if you dont rage quit on me than I accept all challengers my GTs are/ sexbox live {ALIENQUEEN666} and PSN {Grimsaw666}